Pleading for recent 4 day navigators!

Hollyster2

<font color=purple>Once Upon A Dream<br><font colo
OH PLEASE!!! Anyone?? I really really want to see a recent 4 day navigator! Especially the kids clubs, but I would love to see any at all!
I am seriously begging here! :upsidedow
Maybe someone sailing soon will have mercy on me and bring some back??
Please? Pretty Please????????????

See Stickey's Thread "DIS DCL FAQ - Answers To All The Most Asked Questions Updated" up above and then scroll down untill you see the 4 night Navigator. It looks like it is a December Issue. Good Luck!

We are still searching for one of the new formats for the 3 & 4 day cruises. If anyone finds some, please forward them to one of the moderators so that we can get them added to the DIS info site. :)

cajuncruiser said:
See Stickey's Thread "DIS DCL FAQ - Answers To All The Most Asked Questions Updated" up above and then scroll down untill you see the 4 night Navigator. It looks like it is a December Issue. Good Luck!

I'll have some from the April 30th sailing uploaded somewhere once the room stops rocking.

Hollyster2 said:
OH PLEASE!!! Anyone?? I really really want to see a recent 4 day navigator! Especially the kids clubs, but I would love to see any at all!
I am seriously begging here! :upsidedow
Maybe someone sailing soon will have mercy on me and bring some back??
Please? Pretty Please????????????

Hollyster2 - I have them from the April 23rd sailing and will photocopy and snail mail to you if you PM me your address. I'm not able to scan and upload them... a very OOOOLLLLLDDDD computer here... :lmao:

rtphokie said:
I'll have some from the April 30th sailing uploaded somewhere once the room stops rocking.

When you find them, please email them to mandlgraves@cox.net & I will make sure they get added to our FAQ offerings. :) TIA!

All files are JPG, click thumbnail for full size

Day 1 Welcome Aboard

Day 2 Nassau

Day 3 Castaway Cay

Day 4 At Sea

Day 5 Welcome Home

See post below for links to menus from this cruise, this board limits the number of images in each post

Thank you so much for the responses!!! Anyone have the kids club navigators for kids ages 4, 7 and 11? :banana:

RTPHOKIE Thanks soooo much I LOVE looking at these!

One thing that worries me and my 4 yr old DD. Minnie and Mickey are listed as character meets, but it says No autographs please !............. She is gutted, dont they do autograpghs on the boat!!!! ?????

Sorry having a major panic!

I thought that was the whole point ??? Also the times dont seem very much considering the number of people who will want to do this?

Lindy Loo said:

One thing that worries me and my 4 yr old DD. Minnie and Mickey are listed as character meets, but it says No autographs please !............. She is gutted, dont they do autograpghs on the boat!!!! ?????

I thought that was the whole point ??? Also the times dont seem very much considering the number of people who will want to do this?

I didn't see anyone turned down for an autograph. I waited in line myself for a Minnie autograph on the cover of the current issue of Cruise Travel magazine, I plan on framing it:

B00005NIPN.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V54264111_.jpg

The times aren't very long but the lines are so I'd recommend getting there early.

Hollyster2 said:
Thank you so much for the responses!!! Anyone have the kids club navigators for kids ages 4, 7 and 11? :banana:

I might be wrong but I dont recall seeing any kids navigators. These were all we got in the stateroom and I think the ones at the Oceaneers Club/Lab were identical to these. Kids activities are listed along with adults on the same navigator.

There is a children's activity overview but the schedule is now in the same navigator as all other activities. The 7 night western off the FAQ has the activity overview scanned

Lindy Loo said:

There are times when there are special character pictures being done & they do not allow autographs. There will be other times when autographs are allowed. They sometimes have princess autograph sessions & they don't have posed pictures during that event.

How often do they change these things? This is my first Disney cruise and Im trying to book the nursery but I dont know when I'll want my DD there. Are these still good as far as times, can I book the nursery based on these navigators?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter