Plaza or Grand Floridian Cafe for dinner on MK day?

I like the food better at GFC, but I probably wouldn't want to take the time away from "park time" to go over there--unless you are staying at GF and would be going back for a nap/break anyway.

Like the others said if you don't mind taking time away from being at the park then you might want to consider GFC. The food is actually pretty good there and they have a nice variety of different entrees to choose from.

It depends on if you want to travel back and forth. If you would like to visit the GF then it would be a good idea. I have never eaten at the GFC but we have ate at the Plaza. We thought the Plaza food was good and the price not to high.

As others have said, if you want some time away from the park then go for GFC. We've always enjoyed it. Also a good time to check out the GF.

All about time .............. but my question to all as I haven't followed .......... is Plaza taking ADRs for dinner again? If not, you could well wait just as long for a table there as it would take to go back and forth to GFC.

Ohhhh .... am craving a GFC "The Cafe Sandwich" ...... :lovestruc

Travel time cannot be underestimated. Allow 60 minutes each way. If you time it perfectly 30 minutes

For me, unless I am done w the park .3 hours or more for dinner doesn't work for me. Ymmv

The Plaza is a sandwich shop, but the GF Cafe has so much more to offer. It shouldn't take much time to get over to the GF from MK; either take the monorail over, or hop aboard a resort boat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter