Playa Sol Beach question

plutojudy

When you wish upon a star.....
Do they have chairs and umbrellas to rent? If so, do you know the cost?

Bump.
Someone must know if there are chairs and umbrellas to rent.

Haven't been there myself but I'm planning to go there in April. I've seen pictures of the beach and they do show chairs on the sand. I'm not sure if you have to pay for them or not becasue they're just scattered along the beach and there seem to be quite a few of them. I don't know about umbrellas though. You might want to try a Cozumel website.

Judy, if you're doing it as an excursion, then yes all beach facilities will be included. When we went in Sept., all five of us got chairs and rafts, they ask for your room key as deposit for the umbrella (i didn't quite get that, but it was easy). They even set everything up for us.
They have water trampolines, a climbing "iceberg", paddle boats, kayaks, a swimming pool with a swim up bar, a restaurant (didn't try, we stuck with snacks) and from responses I got when I asked, the food was good. Our excursion included all our drinks also, soda and beer.
They also have showers and changing rooms.
It wasn't much for snorkeling, we saw very little, however I did see the largest starfish I've ever seen in Cozumel.

Hope this helps.

we did the Playa Sol Beach break 2 years ago
and we didnt have to pay for them but their is a limited number
just to let you know our group didnt like it their food no good,alcoloh drinks water down bad, the big white thing in the water too far out tired of swimming just to get to it and you better ave very good upper body strength or you wont be able to pull your self up on it i would try the national park where they have the dolphin swim at it i sonly $ 10 to get into the park and the cab ride is $ 8 per person round trip alot nicer place

We did the Cozumel Beach Break as a DCL excursion to Playa Del Sol beach on 1/31 Magic. DCL had an area roped off for those using their excursion. Package included transportation to and from, admission to the park, beach chairs, umbrellas, lunch, open bar and all of the sun we could handle. Only thing we didn't care for was the vendor area you had to go through to get to the beach area. Otherwise, we had a blast!

Dean

Yep, I'm half-packed and ready to sneak in anyone's suitcase that makes the offer!!!

Gotta agree with Dean, nice walk thru all the vendors getting to the beach. But if you're used to Mexico, it's not any different than any of the other shopping. They wanted us to buy, but didn't hound us.

And yes, everything is out in the water, but we used the paddle boats or our floats to get out and about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter