• Most nights November 25 to November 29, 2023
  • Most nights December 9 to December 25, 2023
  • Most Sunday to Tuesday nights January 9 to March 5, 2024
Package Includes
  • A room at a select Disney Resort hotel
  • Theme park ticket(s)
  • A digital Disney Dining Promo Card
Important Details About This Offer
  • The number of packages available for this offer is limited.
  • Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
  • Advance reservations are required.
  • Minimum 4-day theme park ticket required.
  • Minimum 4-night length of stay required.
  • Tickets are valid beginning on date of check-in and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on length of ticket. Visit disneyworld.com/usage for details.
  • $1,000 Disney Dining Promo Card for stays at select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts. The value of the Disney Dining Promo Card is determined by Disney Resort hotel and length of stay.
  • One Disney Dining Promo Card per room—valid for room-and-ticket packages that include up to $1,000 on a Disney Dining Promo Card. If a package includes more than $1,000 on a Disney Dining Promo Card, the value will be distributed across more than one Disney Dining Promo Card.
  • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
  • Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, and Club Level Rooms & Suites at Disney Deluxe Resort hotels.
  • Gratuities are not included.
  • Theme park reservations are required. Through January 8, 2024, to enter a theme park, both a theme park reservation and valid admission for the same park on the same date are required for Guests ages 3 and up.
Important Details About the Disney Dining Promo Card
  • The digital Disney Dining Promo Card is redeemable at select participating food and beverage locations at the Walt Disney World Resort. Locations that are unable to accept the Disney Dining Promo Card include, but are not limited to:
    • Merchandise locations and candy kitchens
    • Dining locations at Walt Disney World Swan Hotel, Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel and Walt Disney World Swan Reserve Hotel
    • Dining locations at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort
    • Dining locations at Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels
    • Dining locations at Walt Disney World Official Hotels at Bonnet Creek
    • Dining locations at Walt Disney World Gateway Hotels
  • The digital Disney Dining Promo Card will be sent to you via email after you check in at your Disney Resort hotel.
  • The digital Disney Dining Promo Card is not valid after March 21, 2024.
  • Issued by, and represents a legal obligation solely of, Disney Gift Card Services Inc.
  • Lost, damaged or stolen cards may be replaced only if original proof-of-purchase receipt and complete card number are provided.
  • For card balance inquiries, call (877) 650-4327.

I noticed my dates 11/29 to 12/8 are blocked off. Should I be worried that its going to be extremely crowded during my trip now since this promo is not valid?

I noticed my dates 11/29 to 12/8 are blocked off. Should I be worried that its going to be extremely crowded during my trip now since this promo is not valid?
The offer says ‘valid for arrivals’ with the dates. I think someone coming in on Nov 29 would be eligible for the offer.

It wouldn’t show me the amount of the promo card when I tried to book.

Never mind. I finally found it. $200/night deluxe, $120 moderate, $60 value

Last edited:

It wouldn’t show me the amount of the promo card when I tried to book.

Never mind. I finally found it. $200/night deluxe, $120 moderate, $60 value
I was curious about that too because it says most Sunday thru Tuesday nights the card applies. So what does most mean? And also, you only get the cards on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights??

In my case I was looking at Tuesday 1/9 thru Monday 1/14 at Wilderness lodge. So only a $400 card since my stay includes only a Tuesday night and a Sunday night? Unless of course that particular Tuesday and Sunday aren’t one of the “most nights “.

If that’s the case, I don’t see value in that, for my particular dates.

I was curious about that too because it says most Sunday thru Tuesday nights the card applies. So what does most mean? And also, you only get the cards on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights??

In my case I was looking at Tuesday 1/9 thru Monday 1/14 at Wilderness lodge. So only a $400 card since my stay includes only a Tuesday night and a Sunday night? Unless of course that particular Tuesday and Sunday aren’t one of the “most nights “.

I missed the Sunday through Tuesday part. That’s not going to be worth it.
Maybe I’m wrong, but I thought the Sunday through Tuesday were just the days of the week you had to check in, in order to receive the cards for your full stay.

Hopefully, it will be valid for your length of stay. I hate the way they say, offer valid “most nights” for all dates. Just tell us which nights! And if you try calling, you’ll get different answers depending on who you talk to.
Exactly…I used to trust Disney to give accurate information and I also trusted them to make things right if there’s an error. I no longer have that trust. I still enjoy going…I went last January and had a great time. But it’s ridiculous to not let you know the amount of the dining card at time of purchase of your package. I think I’ll continue to do Disney “low stakes” with room only reservation (hopefully with a discount) and my tix from a reputable 3rd party seller. That way I know I’m getting the most value or pretty close!

I take it to mean you have to have a check in date of Sun-Tue in order for your package to qualify. I currently have a bounceback at POR, but I did a mock booking for the dining promo. It only lets you select Sun-Tue as your arrival day, and defaults you to 4 day tickets.
It's a very specific offer. Check in Sun-Tue, minimum 5 nights/4 day tickets, only bookable as a package.
For the record, my bounceback offer is roughly equal to the value of the gift card. I saved $695 off the rack rate. The dining card would give me $720. I'm keeping my bounceback and getting tickets from UT the next time the do the adult tickets at child prices sale.

I take it to mean you have to have a check in date of Sun-Tue in order for your package to qualify. I currently have a bounceback at POR, but I did a mock booking for the dining promo. It only lets you select Sun-Tue as your arrival day, and defaults you to 4 day tickets.
It's a very specific offer. Check in Sun-Tue, minimum 5 nights/4 day tickets, only bookable as a package.
For the record, my bounceback offer is roughly equal to the value of the gift card. I saved $695 off the rack rate. The dining card would give me $720. I'm keeping my bounceback and getting tickets from UT the next time the do the adult tickets at child prices sale.
That makes so much more sense! That’s how I originally took it, but when I did a mock booking and it didn’t specify the amount the card would be I started to doubt myself.

Hmmm I booked it for Oct 28th-Nov 3rd and it which is 6 nights with a 4 day hopper. I hope I'm getting the dining card from all 6 nights. From what I read in the promo up above it only mentions the Sun-Tues for the Jan-March dates. ?

One other thing is with my dates of Oct 28-Nov 3rd the promo says "valid for arrivals Oct 27-Nov1st"
so I thought I would be getting the dining card for all my nights because my arrival is in that window. HOPE SO!

One other thing is with my dates of Oct 28-Nov 3rd the promo says "valid for arrivals Oct 27-Nov1st"
so I thought I would be getting the dining card for all my nights because my arrival is in that window. HOPE SO!
I’m sure you’ll be fine, but I do wish they would confirm the exact amount of the gift card when you book.

Does anyone happen to know if these cards would be good for “dining events” such as the Fantasmic dining or if that’s considered a separate thing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter