Play house disney

memyselfandI

Earning My Ears
We were lucky and saw this on Thursday. It will be a good show once it has been tweaked abit. The children where meant to do things at certain points but it was not very clear.

and for any Handy Manny fans there was no flicker! My son was not very happy as flicker is his fav.

we saw it on Thursday too! We went to the 5pm showing. My kids liked it, but as you say there was no flicker and they noticed this too! I thought it was a good show and will be very popular but does need tweaking, it needs to be clearer where the can children join in, but over time i suppose it'll come together.

I liked the way they involved all the different characters in the one story and my youngest 2 loved the bubbles and the little foil bits falling from the ceiling!!

Flicker has only been introduced recently so i can see why he does not feature in the show. I doubt he even exsists in the WDW one either.

I saw this show at WDW last year and my then 3 year old loved it!! There was no Flicker in that season's version but I'm not sure as of now. :confused:

I suspect that as Flicker has only just become a regular member of the cast, he won't be featured just yet if at all, but maybe as the show progresses so will he :-)

My daughter also adores Flicker, and I only found out he existed yesterday due to the million of Handy Manny's shown in the afternoon!

i cant wait to see this on my next trip. my dd loves playhouse disney. she cant get into a car without doing pat pat pat to help drive it lol. it drives my dad nuts

Are there separate showings in English and Fench?

Yes it is :-) It will also be in Spanish! You just have to make sure you look at the schedule and pick the correct time. All of the shows are in different languages, it's just a question of which one you speak. I personally love the French version of honey I shrunk the audience as it's way to over the top and makes me chortle!

We saw this at Disneyland in CA before we moved to France - my girls loved it! I understood that it was starting April 4... I'm thinking of going this weekend... I assume it will be running. Does anyone have a good idea of how many times it runs a day in english? I hate that I can't see the schedule for this weekend yet!

It's supposed to be 70 and sunny Saturday!!!

This is the schedule for Friday 3rd April and it is rumored to be the final schedule everyday from the 4th April

Friday, 3rd April 2009

French: 10:30, 12:00, 13:30, 15:15, 16:45
English: 11:15, 14:30, 17:30
Spanish: 12:45, 16:00

That would mean 5 shows in French, 3 in English and 2 in Spanish per day.

At 20 minutes each show 10 per day sounds about right to me, although I'd expect to maybe see more in English as time progresses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter