Play for 6, Pay for 4!

dizcrazy

DIS Veteran
has anyone seen this offer? It was listed in the Phila. Inquirer, Liberty Travel advertising. I did a search and I was able to find it listed on the Liberty Travel website. Valid until travel date 3/31 (there are probable also blackout date)

Hope this helps someone!

I know they had a deal like this a couple of years ago. If they are offering it again I would sure like to know about it!!:wizard:

Updated to include the text fo rhtis offer - I noticed it lists for Pop and for POR.

here is the ad for the POP Offer:

DISNEY'S POP CENTURY RESORT
5 NTS FROM $669
Play for 6, Pay for 4! Get ready for a nostalgic journey at DISNEY'S POP CENTURY RESORT through decades gone by with the fabulous 50's to the whimsical 90's. From jukeboxes, bowling pins and 8-track tapes, to laptops and cell phones, the memorabilia, crazes, and catch phrases that defined the 20th century surround you at this resort. Each building is a larger-than-life 'time capsule' of pop culture that will take you on a trip down memory lane. Book by 02/08/2008

Valid for Travel: 01/14/2008-03/31/2008

Updated to include the text fo rhtis offer - I noticed it lists for Pop and for POR.

here is the ad for the POP Offer:

DISNEY'S POP CENTURY RESORT
5 NTS FROM $669
Play for 6, Pay for 4! Get ready for a nostalgic journey at DISNEY'S POP CENTURY RESORT through decades gone by with the fabulous 50's to the whimsical 90's. From jukeboxes, bowling pins and 8-track tapes, to laptops and cell phones, the memorabilia, crazes, and catch phrases that defined the 20th century surround you at this resort. Each building is a larger-than-life 'time capsule' of pop culture that will take you on a trip down memory lane. Book by 02/08/2008

Valid for Travel: 01/14/2008-03/31/2008

Huh...I wonder what that includes. Maybe you'd have better luck on the codes/rates board under the Resorts board?

4-Day Disney Magic Your Way Base Ticket Plus 2 days FREE,

Is about $5 savings. HATE when they do this. Make it seem liek its a killer deal when it isn't

PACKAGE INCLUDES
Round-trip air
Accommodations at a Walt Disney World(r) Resort Hotel
Disney's Magical Express service-complimentary airport transfers + luggage delivery, 4-Day Disney Magic Your Way Base Ticket Plus 2 days FREE, which includes admission into any one of the four Walt Disney World(r) Theme Parks for each day of your ticket

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter