Platinum Plan question....

janets

A bad day at Disney is better than a good day anyw
Has anyone recently had the Platinum Plan? I have friends who are considering this and they are planning on being in the World in mid June. My concern is that, unless the planner has access to ADRs at the most popular restaurants that are held back for PP guests, they will not be able to get ressies at some of the more popular restaurants (PSB, LeCellier, etc.). I guess my concern is that for the extraordinarily more money they would be paying for this plan, one would think they could be guaranteed the ressies (since the plan includes b/l/d every day).

Anyone with any experience or information?

All I can say is that we are doing a couple of days on the Platinum Plan at the end of the month and I had already made alot of our ADR's. When Jeffery (our Platinum Plan Assistant) called me we went over my plans. He then sent me an e-mail with a list of everything we could do, so I filled it out and then told him to look at what we wanted to do and he could arrange everything the way he thought it would work out best. He did alter a few of my ADR's but that was fine by me. He even made some arrangements for us when we weren't even on the Platinum Plan. He's great and displays great communication.

So to your question, If it were me I'd go ahead and make some of my own ADR's ASAP.

That's my concern. That they have no ADRs made since they just decided to make this trip and when you are within 5 weeks of your arrival, there is no hope of getting an ADR at the most popular places (like LeCellier or CRT). They have 2 little girls (3 and 7) and I'm sure they want to do either CRT or PSB. With so many schools getting out in late May/early June, I can't see where they are going to get anything they want, and to spend $3000 more for Platinum and not get ressies is ridiculous.

It looks like a wonderful plan if you have the time and money to take advantage (I would think about it if we weren't interested in that much park time - can't imagine doing sit down for 3 meals a day and still get a lot of time in the parks) since there are a number of additional things included like water craft use or spa time, but with 2 little kids (this being the first time for either of them I think) I'm not sure if this is the best way to spend their money.

Hoping someone else can tell me whether the platinum planners have access to held spaces at the popular restaurants or if it's first come first served.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter