Planning to go August 31st and 1st

MSirgey

Earning My Ears
We just happened to have a Disney cruise planned for August 26-30th. We decided to get a room at Pop Century and check out SWGE. Traveling with two younger kids I am nervous about the wait times for the park to even open.

Do you think on Saturday they will still be opening the park earlier then the official opening time? Will people still be camping out?

August 31st will obviously be the biggest/busiest day. September 1st won't be much better though. Keep your expectations in check and expect large crowds.

We just happened to have a Disney cruise planned for August 26-30th. We decided to get a room at Pop Century and check out SWGE. Traveling with two younger kids I am nervous about the wait times for the park to even open.

Do you think on Saturday they will still be opening the park earlier then the official opening time? Will people still be camping out?
We'll be at POP as well and since we've been a couple times in the last year we are going to devote a lot of time to SWGE in hopes of getting inside at some point. Patience will be important! I think there will be "games" that you can play within the disney app so that should help pass some time while waiting. No one really knows what the hours are going to be for that opening week/weekend so I'll be keeping my eyes open too! I can't help but think that eyes will be on the DL opening of SWGE at the end of May. I'm sure we'll learn more as the days approach.

I would get to the park early mayne 2 hours and just get in line bring your breakfast and somethings for the kids to do with out FP the line should move faster

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter