Planning Session!!

sandk

Mouseketeer
We leave for our planning session in 4 days! Our session is on Monday, so I'm super excited, but also stressing out a little. I feel like I don't know what I want yet...

What can I expect from this planning session? Will I be picking flowers, centerpieces, cake, etc? Do they show you samples? I guess I just don't know what to be prepared for...

I have a lot of pictures of things that I like, but I have no definite plans except that my color is orange..haha :laughing:

Basically, what can I expect? What will they help me with? Creating a centerpiece? Table settings? etc?

The planning session is fun. You will go over everything from start to finish. If you have pics of ideas you want makes it go a lot smoother. Your planner will have you pick photography (if you are having disney photograher) She'll have you pick you cake design etc... You'll get to taste the cakes. She talks about transportation etc.. Pretty much every detail. So the more prepared & Ideas you have to show them the faster it goes. Then they'll send you a estimated cost based on what you picked. Then you can delete or change anything you can afford. So, If you think you may want it & your not sure or your worried about budget put it in & then you can allways take it out later. Also It goes by so fast & my planner (Michelle) Went through so fast I thought she would never remember everything I said. But, She did & to the detail!!! I was very impressed. Also, we I got the budget back & seen the cost. She went over with me to see how we could make it work, what we could leave out that wouldn't be noticed, or different options that we do instead. So Sit back & enjoy & the main thing is to have fun with it. LOL :dance3: :cheer2:

one thing I wish I had known in advance is that they don't automatically take you to see the ceremony and reception locations. you have to specificially ask? i was lucky in that the space wasn't being used at the time and that we were getting through everything quickly enough. so that made it possible for us to go look, even though it wasn't part of my WP's plan for the session. if that's important to you, you might want to call/email in advance to find out if it's possible.

Thank you all so much for responding! This gives me a better idea of what to expect...Thanks :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!