Planning our May 2013 Honeymoon-Wonder cruise through the Panama Canal

Tifa

Mouseketeer
Hello!

My fiance and I are getting married at Disney World in November 2012. We decided that we wanted to do a Disney cruise for our Honeymoon and actually just finished booking the Disney Wonder Panama Canal cruise for May 2013! We are so excited and can't wait for both events in our lives together! :hug:

Congratulation on your upcoming wedding! Looking forward to reading your report...we will be on this cruise with you:cool1:

Hi Tifa!

My fiance and I will also be on the May 2013 Panama cruise for our honeymoon!

Congrats!

As soon as it hit midnight on the east coast I was on my computer setting up dinner reservations and port excursions for our cruise!

Port Excursions:
Castaway Cay - Bike Rental and Stingray Adventure
Cartagena, Colombia - Tour of the Rosario Islands
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - Las Caletas Hideaway
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico - Harbor Cruise and Scenic Stop

Palo:
5/13 - Brunch
5/15 - Dinner

I even finished our online check in! Though the website was having some internal errors half of the time, so I had to wait it out. Only took about 30-45 minutes for it to reset so I managed to finish checking us in last night.:cool1:

Originally when we booked we asked for Main Seating dining but after some thought we decided we wanted to do the later Second Seating in the evening. So after a short hold on the phone we talked with a super sweet DCL representative and bingbangboom done! We are now reserved for our later dinner seating :cheer2:

Hi 20113 May Panama Canal cruisers, :yay:

not sure if you have already seen our group thread for this cruise (can be found here) ...

If you like, come on over and join us! We are a very friendly group (already with a few honeymoon couples ... hi Chaopolis! :) ) and have a few fun events planned, too.

Hi 20113 May Panama Canal cruisers, :yay:

not sure if you have already seen our group thread for this cruise (can be found here) ...

If you like, come on over and join us! We are a very friendly group (already with a few honeymoon couples ... hi Chaopolis! :) ) and have a few fun events planned, too.

Already am :)

Couple glasses of wine and this is how far I've gotten on our FE! It's turning out great! Just a few more details and it will be finished yay! :goodvibes

FEboat1_zps09712263.jpg

FEboat2_zpsb9ebe0d0.jpg

Congrats to you too!! When is/was the big day? We should meet up on board and have celebratory drinks!

Sorry JUST saw this. We are actually getting married on 4/13! I can't believe how quickly it's coming up! Also, celebratory drinks sound wonderful!

It's almost here! I can't believe it! Seems so long ago since we booked. I just have to work tonight and then get all the packing together. We leave tomorrow night on a red eye flight to arrive in Miami on Monday morning.

I also finished our FE

I think it turned out sooooo cute! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter