Planning our land and sea honeymoon!

codylamb18

traveling koala
My fiance and I are getting married on August 26th and we want to make our land and sea honeymoon the best it can be. We are planners so we made a day by day list to get a idea of what we are able to have time for. Our resort is Animal Kingdom Lodge so we would like to spend some time before we go to the parks at the resort pool and viewing areas. We HOPE Mickeys Halloween party will be apart of our stay and we do not know when they dates get announced. Any idea? Also, any opinions on carriage rides? When is the best day to fit that in? What other activities do you think would be romantic and adventurous both on land or sea!? Any input is appreciated.

Sunday, Aug 27th Fly In - Check In

Monday, Aug 28th Epcot®

Tuesday, Aug 29th Hollywood Studios®

Wednesday, Aug 30th Magic Kingdom®

Thursday, Aug 31st Epcot®

Friday, Sep 1st Typhoon Lagoon

Saturday, Sep 2nd Animal Kingdom®

Sunday, Sep 3rd Magic Kingdom®

Monday, Sep 4th Check Out - Cruise Embarkation

Tuesday, Sep 5th Nassau, Bahamas

Wednesday, Sep 6th Castaway Cay

Thursday, Sep 7th Day At Sea

Friday, Sep 8th Cruise Debarkation - Fly Out

Hello! We too are planning a land and sea honeymoon for this Fall. We are getting married Nov. 10 and will be at the parks the week of Thanksgiving and then following that with a 7 night Western Caribbean cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy. Should be an amazing 2 weeks.

As for recommendations; I recommend looking for opportunities to dine outside of the parks. Many resorts have amazing restaurants with much tastier meals than what is served in the parks (Epcot being the exception), but without a doubt better prices.

Have you cruised with Disney before?

Hello! We too are planning a land and sea honeymoon for this Fall. We are getting married Nov. 10 and will be at the parks the week of Thanksgiving and then following that with a 7 night Western Caribbean cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy. Should be an amazing 2 weeks.

As for recommendations; I recommend looking for opportunities to dine outside of the parks. Many resorts have amazing restaurants with much tastier meals than what is served in the parks (Epcot being the exception), but without a doubt better prices.

Have you cruised with Disney before?

Thanks! This will be our first Disney cruise.

So, when you do the carriage ride (which I have on good authority that you are), make sure you get some beignets from the French quarter food court. They are delish. Also, on Sept 1, I see that you can probably fit in Cirque de Soleil. I heard it's amazing. And MNSSHP that you're going to will be amazing as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!