Planning my WDW Wedding!

Gina Loves Disney

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! I am new here and I am soooo glad to have found this forum. Let me introduce myself.

My name is Gina and my fiance's name is Steve. I am currently in my first year of law school. Steve and I have been together for 5 years (tomorrow is our anniversary) and engaged for one. We're in no rush to be married but of course the sooner the better. We plan to have an intimate wedding at Disney because we're from Connecticut and do not think we will be able to get many people besides our immediate family to attend a FL wedding. We have no date planned yet, but we're looking at early 2009.

I have 0948293480248293482984 ?s about Disney weddings haha so I will be around here a lot! Any tips would be much appreciated :-)

<3 Gina

First of all - CONGRATS! :banana:

Second - You came to the right place with your questions! Everyone here is VERY willing to help, not just with the wedding, but life in general, we have many off topic threads! :thumbsup2

Third - be careful! Sharing in everyone's joys and excitement of their weddings and honeymoons becomes ADDICTING! I am on all day long at work! Which I am sure my boss (an attorney :rotfl: ) does not appreciate! ;)

Welcome! :goodvibes

Gina, CONGRATS and Welcome!!! I can't wait to hear about your plans! Planning a WDW wedding is so much fun!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Hi Gina

and :welcome: Congrats on planning your upcoming wedding. We would love to hear about all of your questions... b/c they can help me out too.lol
Happy Planning

Congratulations & welcome, and Tinkbride is right, it is addictive.
My wedding was 12 months ago and I still love to pop in.
Have a great time planning!!

I love this thread!! Its been awhile for me, but I love hearing everyone's elses plans and stories!!! My gosh, I would have been here all day too if I knew this place existed!! My dream did come true...my first visit to WDW I was 12, with my aunt and uncle. I had my own room at the Poly...what were they thinking??? Anyway, I recall looking at the castle and wondering who would I marry someday? Many years later, after a divorce and beautiful kids, I was married on the beach that I overlooked many years ago! Then...my DH and I had our miracle baby, on our Fairytale Wedding Anniversary! Magical!! have fun ladies, enjoy this time planning!! It will be magical!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter