planning for Aug 2021

Sheree

DIS Veteran
time to try to plan to rebook our cancelled DLP trip

hoping for Aug 2021

last year there were a lot of offers thru DLP and depending on which country you booked thru, prices varied

this year, it seems to be room and tickets only with no variations or a little

2 rooms, 3 adults, 2 kids. we did the golden forest club rooms at sequoia. now I can't even price them.

any suggestions?

You cant price them probably because it is Sequoia Lodge. During the first closure this hotel would stay closed the longest. When they reopen, probably it will be Santa Fe or Cheyenne and New Port Bay, like the first time.

i would do 2 rooms at Santa Fe or Cheyenne, I usually do not spend much time at the hotel, so I want yo pay as little as possible ;)

You cant price them probably because it is Sequoia Lodge. During the first closure this hotel would stay closed the longest. When they reopen, probably it will be Santa Fe or Cheyenne and New Port Bay, like the first time.

i would do 2 rooms at Santa Fe or Cheyenne, I usually do not spend much time at the hotel, so I want yo pay as little as possible ;)
Personally I would wait a bit, they should have more offers once the initial booking rush is done.

I'm flying our former nanny and her 2 little boys over Ffrom Hungary. last year when we set it up that way priced out best. I just hope we can go this summer. i have vuochers for the 3 of them that expire in November. Air France wouldn't refund because at the time she could still have gone, since' they're all EU

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter