Planning Dilemma

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by pooksma, Jan 13, 2005.

  1. pooksma

    pooksma DIS Veteran

    Jan 4, 2005
    Greetings all-

    I am so glad to be able to DIScuss DISney with others who face the same dollar dilemma. So here's my ?

    We are flight booked for July and now wanting to resort book. We have opted for POP and are now trying to decide if we'd be better off to go through a company like magical journeys or our travel agent. Magical Journeys doesn't lock in at the present day Cdn rate while our travel agent does. DH is thinking we may get a better deal thru MJ but I like the safety of knowing I am locked in at the rate it is when we go to the travel agent.

    Any thoughts?
  2. hockey mom

    hockey mom <font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at

    Oct 2, 2000
    I personally would just book it myself. Put your deposit down and if it looks like our dollar is slipping buy enough to pay off the room. Codes come out often also so by watching these boards you may be able to lower your rate.

Share This Page