Planning at vacation over Christmas??

disney_dreaming_mom

Mouseketeer
Hello. I am new here and am in the process of planning a trip to WDW over Christmas. We are thinking of doing a Land/Sea package and staying at CBR. Is Christmas a terrible time to go? I have a toddler and have heard it is insanely busy. The problem is this is the only times my family can go are either over Thanksgiving or Christmas. Any advice or tips are appreciated. Thanks.

Hello. I am new here and am in the process of planning a trip to WDW over Christmas. We are thinking of doing a Land/Sea package and staying at CBR. Is Christmas a terrible time to go? I have a toddler and have heard it is insanely busy. The problem is this is the only times my family can go are either over Thanksgiving or Christmas. Any advice or tips are appreciated. Thanks.
Thanksgiving and Christmas week are both busy, but Christmas week is far more busy than Thanksgiving week. If I had to pick I would choose between those two time periods, as far as crowd levels, I would pick Thanksgiving week.

We just got there last Christmas holidays and the experience is really wonderful. Yes, it's quite busy and crowded, but as long as my kids enjoying the moment, I'm happy for them. Now we are planning to go back for the next holidays.

Have a nice day. :)

We've spent several Christmases at Disney, this past year being the most recent. Yes, it is insanely busy. We go over Christmas with the attitude that we are going more for the atmosphere and less for the rides/attractions. Its definitely a manageable time of year but if you are looking to maximize your park experience, then other times of the year like Thanksgiving are much better.

17.gif

Busy?? Very. Fun? Absolutely!!! Our only trip was during Christmas week as that is the only time we are really able to go also. Just make sure you bring your patience and remember that you are at WDW. Our daughter was 4 and our son was 6 months, it was a struggle at times to push the stroller around and I clipped more than a couple of heels, but we made it work. The parks are beautiful and we may not go over Christmas day again, both families were mad we took the grand babies from them on Christmas, but we will see the world during the holidays soon again...Good luck with your planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter