Plannin a new trip.

floridaminnie

Enjoying life one adventure at a time.
We are planning on a trip out west to include 5 days at DL. I haven't been there since the early 90's and it's my DD first trip to DL. She's literally grown up at WDW, so this will be a new experience for her.

You won't recognize the place. I went from 1980 to 2001 without visiting DL. The new DLR is great. We just got back from a trip earlier this month and are planning to go again around Christmas. I've been to WDW three times and really love the feeling I get at DLR better. Everything is nice and compact which means no wasted time waiting for buses. You can walk from anywhere in the resort to anywhere else in about 15 minutes or less. Plus, so many of the common rides at DL are better than in the MK (POTC, IASW, HM) and there are many rides that DL doesn't share with WDW such as the Matterhorn, Indiana Jones, Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin, Alice in Wonderland, etc. Soarin' Over California and Grizzy River Run in DCA are "do not miss" rides. I'm sure you and your DD will have a great time :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter