Planet Hollywood

rkandmjsmommy

<font color=blue>2006: A year for letters....<br><
Hi everyone,
I just got my confirmation in the mail and we got 1 free meal voucher for Planet Hollywood, HOW EXCITING!!! Does anyone know the hours for this restaurant? Can we have lunch there? We hope to use it our last day at DTD but we will be leaving for the airport around 5:30

Thanks

Im not sure what time they open but i do know that u cant use the voucher past 6pm anyway so u will have to use it before then

My voucher does not say anything about eating before 6. Is this true? I have a later dinner planned using my AAA voucher.

My PH Merchandise voucher does say it needs to redeemed between 11am and 6pm.

Marsha

My voucher says nothing about restricted times to use it. It does list only 3 entrees that you can choose from.

Does anyone know if these can be used by someone other than the person listed on it? Say if I wanted to give it to SIL to use...

ETA: nevermind, I found the answer... says they're non-transferable.

I didnt actually get a voucher, its says it on my confirmation, we have the dining plan so it says
Snack (1,2)
Planet Hollywood meal voucher (1)
does this mean it will be linked to my room/hopper/dining plan card?
Thanks

rkandmjsmommy said:
I didnt actually get a voucher, its says it on my confirmation, we have the dining plan so it says
Snack (1,2)
Planet Hollywood meal voucher (1)
does this mean it will be linked to my room/hopper/dining plan card?
Thanks

You will get a packet in the mail and it will actually be a voucher/coupon for Planet Hollywood that comes with the confirmation.

torinsmom said:
My voucher does not say anything about eating before 6. Is this true? I have a later dinner planned using my AAA voucher.

My PH Merchandise voucher does say it needs to redeemed between 11am and 6pm.

Marsha
Anyone know why the merchandise voucher is from 11am-6pm? I was planning on going there when we leave AK so I'm sure it'll be after 6pm. :rolleyes2

I received my reservation confirmation in the mail today. It says that it will include a Planet Hollywood meal and merchandise voucher. What is the merchandise voucher for?

The voucher states

"ONE (1) select entree and ONE (1) non-alcoholic everage. You have a choice of ONE (1) of the following entrees: *Any burger Platter *Ceasar Salad * Pasta Pomodoro"

OK, this will sound VERY dumb, but here goes. I am planning on getting the meal plan for my Aug trip. 6 of us, 4 kids are big, so it will be 6 adults.

How do you get the PH vouchers? Do you pay for the meal plan in advance and they mail something to you? I thought we got the meal plan cards when we check in, it is linked with our room keys? (DVC so no passes included) For 6 meal plans, we get 6 meals at Planet Hollywood? Or just one?

Sorry this sounds so silly. :clown:

I got the PH voucher by booking through AAA. Its me and my 11yo son and we only got one voucher.

Marsha

The rats! How rude! I'm not shlepping all the way over to Planet Hollywood so 1 person in my party can have a free meal! That's crap!!! They can keep their voucher! I knew there was a reason I had never eaten there!

I'm glad to see this thread because I had seen the PH listed on my invoice (w/AAA) but haven't had a chance to verify what it was for. Now I know 1 of the 6 of us can have a meal. ;) Just kidding, we were planning to go there anyway because my kids love that place.

While I like the food in general at PH, I've never found the portion size very satisfying and I've eaten at PHs in Moscow, Helsinki, Washington, D.C., and Vegas.

ellyn2000 said:
I'm glad to see this thread because I had seen the PH listed on my invoice (w/AAA) but haven't had a chance to verify what it was for.

Me too, LOL. I booked thru Disney and when I got my receipt in the mail and it said 1 food voucher and 1 merchandise voucher, I thought "HUH?". We just went in December and I thought I ordered something I didn't want. Well, maybe we will stop by Downtown Disney on our way home. Wonder if we can get it to go??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter