Planes , Trains and A lot Of Unexpected Adventures June 2022 Updated Saturday July 2 Travel Home To Ireland

About Midwilshuttle...I think I read once that you have used them for pick up at LAX. Did they pick up at baggage claim/curbside or did you have to take a shuttle to get to a shuttle lot to catch Midwilshuttle? I saw recently on a Get Away Today video that Karmel is the only shuttle that picks up curbside at LAX. (That is the company GAT partners with.) But I was thinking I read about someone's experience with Midwilshuttle picking up curbside.
I just saw this report today so hopefully this info still helps but we used In Style Transportation for our trip in April and they picked up and dropped off curbside.

I have been having computer and internet issues the last few months, so I have been offline/off the Dis for a while. Just found your report today and just finished it, Sounded like an amazing trip! So cool you were able to do the train too. I did read those posts too. Awesome that Pirates opened in time for you to get to go on too. I missed being able to go on that when we were there.

Hoping to finally finish up my TR sometime soon.

I just saw this report today so hopefully this info still helps but we used In Style Transportation for our trip in April and they picked up and dropped off curbside.

Thank you! I did end up using MidWilShuttle but I like to hear about other options.

Hello BadPinkTink

I have read your cruise TR on the other forum, but don't post on there these days.

Could I ask a question about the port of Nordfjordied please?

Did you notice any taxi's in that port? We are interested in visiting the fjord horse centre, and whilst its not a long walk for most, I think it may be too far for my husband who is disabled. Disney do offer a port adventure but its $249 each - its 5 minutes drive up the road!

Thankyou for any help :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter