Places to Purchase Cigars in/around Disney??Please let me know!

MattfromLI

Matt
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone knew of any cigar shops or places that have humidors where I can buy quality cigars while i am in Disney...if anyone can let me knwo it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

If I remember right, there is a smoke shop in the West Side (part of Downtown Disney). They used to sell them at the Jazz Co in Pleasure Island but it closed =(

CityWalk has a cigar bar/shop (at Universal). It's small, though.

Try Cigarz at Universal's CityWalk. I sent you a PM.

I remember a smoke shop on the West Side too. It looked like that had some nice "better quailty" cigars there too.

There is a cigar shop in DTD on the Westside, can't recall the name of it, but it's got the same name as one of the Yankee's players LOL! ANyhow, they offer a variety of handrolled cigars and have a large walk-in humidor. It's near Bongo's if I recall.

Edited to say it's Sousa's Family Cigar Shop. I remembered it a few minutes after I posted. It's in the row of shops across from Wolfgang Pucks near the magic shop and the magnet place to be a bit more detailed.

Anne

In addition to the shop at DTD and Universal CityWalk, there are a couple of locations in the town of Celebration (10 minutes from WDW) where you can buy cigars. One is the barber shop on Bloom Street, facing the lake. Another is the cuban restaurant, Columbia, on Front Street, also lakeside.

If you want a fabulous cigar store, bigger than any of those mentioned, go to Corona Cigars in Dr. Phillips. This is on Sand Lake Road West (west side of I4). Either take I4 east to exit 74A, turn left, and it's about 1.5 miles down on your left side (in the same shopping center as Barnes & Noble, you can't miss it). Or an easier, and much more pleasant drive is to take 435 north (Vineland Road) to Sand Lake Road and make a right turn, it will be about half a mile down on your right side. You can pick up this road just outside of DTD around the Crossroads shopping area. Corona Cigars has a website with detailed driving directions, so your best bet is to check them out because mine might be a little sketchy and not precise enough.

But this is an incredible cigar shop which also has a small bar and shouldn't be missed if you are a real cigar afficiando.

Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!