Places NOT included in AAA meal voucher???

natter

Mouseketeer
Planning a trip to SW in Nov and getting our tickets through AAA. The tickets include one meal voucher per ticket and have a couple exclusions. Special dining with Elmo, Sharks Underwater Grill, and the Luau are the 3 stated on the AAA site that are excluded. I was wondering if there may be others that with not take the voucher? Looking to specifically find out about Voyagers Smokehouse and Terrace Garden Buffet?????

I am curious as well since we are going a week from Monday with the free AAA meal ticket. Any recommendations on the best places to eat?

I wouldn't eat at the buffet. Haven't heard good things about it. We ate at Sea Fire one day and Spice Mill the other. We liked Sea Fire best. I've heard wonderful things about Voyagers but no one wanted barbecue this trip. On a previous trip we ate at Sharks Underwater Grill. It is wonderful but quite pricey.

I ended up calling SW directly today and asked about the restaurants not covered. They are only the ones originally stated BUT you can't order the Baby Back Ribs at Voyagers either. I also asked what restaurants were most recommended and she was very helpful. She said Voyagers and Seafire Inn were her favorites. I looked at the menus on the SW site and will probably try one of these :)

Do you have a link to the AAA web page with the Sea World offer? I joined AAA today and I can't find anything about Sea World on their travel website.

Nevermind. I found it! =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter