Placeholder refund onboard

stu72

Earning My Ears
Hi folks, long story, but can I get a refund on our" placeholder " which we purchased last November ,while onboard in May 18 or get it revamped for another 2 years..

Hi folks, long story, but can I get a refund on our" placeholder " which we purchased last November ,while onboard in May 18 or get it revamped for another 2 years..

Pretty sure you can't reshop a placeholder. You CAN cancel the placeholder now and purchase a new one in May.

Pretty sure you can't reshop a placeholder. You CAN cancel the placeholder now and purchase a new one in May.
Thanks Dug720, sounds like a good plan ....
First placeholder we had ever purchased so we were a tadge unsure bout policy....thanks again , really appreciate
It......
Love your vacation plans, I'm well jealous

Can you get a refund onboard....

You could maybe cancel it on board, but you’re not getting a cash refund. (I mean, maybe if you paid cash? But I don’t even know if they take cash for deposits on board.) It would go back to the original payment method and it’s not instant.

I’m with the above poster though - I think to cancel you have to call DCL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter