Place to watch SuperBowl?

dizcrazy

DIS Veteran
Any idea where to watch the Super Bowl while down in Disney?
Isn't there a sports bar or something on the boardwalk? Any other Eagles fans planning to be in Disney Feb 6th?

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

my husband and i have been in disney for many football games our favorite place to watch is at the Wilderness lodge out at the bar at the pool in the sunshine. we just love to watch the PATRIOTS do what they do best. You could also go to the ESPN club down at the boardwalk, alot of the hotels have the bars with TV's, also hey why not order room service and enjoy in your room we did that at the AKL and got pizza, chicken fingers and some beer for one of the regular season game one year.
have fun. GO PATS

jen

dizcrazy said:
Any idea where to watch the Super Bowl while down in Disney?
Isn't there a sports bar or something on the boardwalk? Any other Eagles fans planning to be in Disney Feb 6th?

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Everyone who goes to ESPN starts lining up early Sunday morning and has to camp out for the whole day trying to get a table for the big game. There's also a huge tent set up outside, but it gets VERY CROWDED!!! I'd just watch it at your resort. All the WDW resorts have parties in the food courts/lounges with food and drink specials.

Also the Wide World of Sports might be an option for watching the game. Three years ago it was closed to the public for a private party, but worth a try!!!

Go Pats!!!! :cheer2:

We like the bar just outside Artist's Point at the Wilderness Lodge. It's very very nice and has a big screen (or flat panel whatever it's big enough). The staff there is great.

We will be there, but haven't decided where we will watch the game.....we're so excited!!!! GO EAGLES!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

ESPN on the boardwalk .....just to see the PATRIOTS WIN!!! :cheer2:

I've always been curious. For those who get there early to get a table for the SuperBowl.....don't they kind of "require" you to keep purchasing some kind of beverage or food throughout the day to keep the table? I ask because I know local sports bars do and I can just imagine the tab and the Monday morning headache if you do. Beer, wings, and football...ahhh! I'm ladylike until it comes to Sunday afternoons!! :jumping4:

We tried to get into ESPN to watch the baseball all-star game and could not get in. Once you are in, you can stay, even after you've finished eating. We didn't plan on staying for the whole game, figured they would be rotating people in and out as they finished.

what time do you have to get to ESPN club to get a seat to see THE PATS KICK SOME BUTT!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2:

kjustice said:
We like the bar just outside Artist's Point at the Wilderness Lodge. It's very very nice and has a big screen (or flat panel whatever it's big enough). The staff there is great.

The lounge is called the Territory Lounge and is a terrific place to catch the game. We've stayed at the WL there several times during football season and caught games at the Lounge. Good beers and snack foods.

What football team did we watch there you may ask......

THE WORLD CHAMPION NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS !!!!
Who else?

This will be our first Superbowl at WDW and we have been wondering the same thing as the OP. I had just sort of figured the room would be the easiest but I have read some good ideas. Thanks!

:cheer2: GO PATS! :cheer2:

the only things that stinks with staying in your room is that we have kids 5 1/2 & 2. This will probably keep them up extra late don't you think? I don't know what to do :guilty: I love the PATS like hubby, but the game is probably more important for him so I want him to enjoy :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter