Place to stay near Sea World...

XYSRUS

DIS Veteran
What place would you recommend that is like Windsor Hills but close to Sea World? We have only stayed onsite at WDW.

Vista Cay Resort, it is condos and townhomes, no individual homes is built by Pulte, same builder as Windsor Hills and has a similar Clubhouse with loads of amenities. It is one to two miles from Sea World, 3 miles from Universal, and 6 to 8 miles from Disney. It is located on Universal Boulevard next to the Orange County Convention Center. The units are privately owned and you can find them in the Orlando area on www.homeaway.com. or www.vrbo.com, or owners' site, www.vistacayrent.com.

Sandy

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn and it was a 5 minute drive to Sea World, Aquadica and Discovery Cove. It is a preferred Sea World hotel, so free shuttle and early admission and free quick que passes. If you like a suite, the Staybridge, on the same property, is also a preferred. Check out the Sea World website, they list all the preferred hotels.

One thing I will mention though. The Fairfield said it was across the street from Sea World. While it was across the one side of Sea Word, and you could see the one rollercoaster, the entrance was down the street from the hotel on the Parkway. The hotel is just south of the International Drive/Parkway intersection. I did see people walking on the Parkway near the hotel, but I never tried. Very, very scary! Not all sidewalks and fast traffic.

We have stayed at the Fountains twice, less than a mile from Sea World. 2 bedroom condo for around $100-120 a night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter