Place to stay near port

Cyndibear

I love my DVC's!!!!
We will be driving from PA to the port. We will be arriving the day before we sail and I was wondering if there is a hotel we could stay at that we could keep our car there for the week and be shuttled to the port?

there are so many places you can stay at. The Radisson has a shuttle to the port that people think works well. I would get online like hotel.com or something on that line and see what works best for you.

The Radisson works out great. Clean rooms, great pool, reasonable price (especially when you consider free parking vs. $12/day at port). They also provide a free shuttle to/from the terminal.

As others have mentioned, there are many options. We go with a clean, cheapie place on the beachblock for one day or two. We have stayed at Best Western, and Hampton Inn & Suites, both offer the shuttle service as well.Actually Many do. We like the area, beacause we don't rent a car, and there are restaurants right next door, and across the street is a mini mall. The Radisson is renowed with cruisers, I just find it over our budget for a night. There is dcltribute.com with has not been updated in a while, but there are a lot of hotels listed there also...Good Luck.. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter