Place to eat at the Port of Miami?

WaDiWo

WDWFan!
Hi all!

we will be dropped off early at the Port of Miami, 9am. (yes i know it's early for 11am arrival time), but is there a place there we can just wait with our luggage? a place to eat perhaps? would they check in kuggage that earky? really trying to plan beeakfast. thanks.

There is nothing at the port. Just the terminals and waiting area. Unfortunately it isn't like the airport. There isn't anything in walking distance either. The port is isolated across a fairly long bridge (for walking with your luggage).

I am not sure they will take your luggage that early. I wasn't even off the boat yet at 9am! :)

They will not be taking luggage as the porters will be too busy helping the people that are getting off the ship. Bring food with you and sit in the shade across from the terminal, I seem to remember there are a couple of picnic tables available. Then you just have to cross the driveway when it is time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter