Place for a Good Drink to watch Water Parade?

inmyis

Disney Dude and Diva
My DW and I are planning on attending the 5pm Hoop De Doo on the day we arrive. We wanted to head to one of the resorts after to see the 8pm Wishes presentation and then the Water Parade. Where is a good spot? Where can we get an adult beverage? Poly pool bar?
Thanks

You can watch it from Wilderness Lodge (Closest to H-D-D). There is a beach there and you could get a drink from the bar inside and carry it out. Depending on the time and weather, the pool bar might be closed, but the bar inside is not far. You can even walk from H-D-D to Wilderness Lodge.

You could also go to the Poly. It is very nice out on the beach,you can see the magic kingdom and the water parade. It's a very romantic area, you sit on a chair on the beach in the dark and watch. You would probably have to get your drink inside, but I imagine you could carry it out to the beach. Very nice setting.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

we did that in may... we had dinner reservations at Ohanas at 7:15 p.m..... well we were at first sure that we would still be in the restaurant when the fireworks started at 9 p.m. but we were able to finish ourdinner (and dessert) by that time and we took a drink to go out to the beach, and sat on the sidewalk, sunk our feet in the sand and watch the Electric Light Parade and then the fireworks..aaawwwwww..ooooooooohhh.....it was paradise.......

There is a porch area just off the lobby, overlooking the pool and lake. Nice bar a few feet away. We've always carried our beverages right out there and watched the parade.

Have fun.

You can also buy alcoholic beverages in the Merchantile in the WL next to the front desk or at Trader Jacks on the 2nd floor at the Poly and take them out to the beach areas at both resorts. It will cost you alot less money than purchasing drinks at the bars.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!