Place Card Disaster

nkkilala

DIS Veteran
I had one MAJOR problem yesterday. I was printing my place cards and my printer was giving me trouble. I put the template for the palce cards though and everything was perfect. But, when I put in the heavier card-stock the names appeared on the crease of the place card and not where they were supposed to be.

Just when I got the problem fixed, or so I thought, The paper started feeding at different speeds so all of the names are at different places on the place cards!!
Because of the thickness of the paper it would not feed at the same rate every time!

I am finished with trying to do them myslef!!!

However, I have no idea what to do now. Can anyone recommend a compay or person to me to have my place cards done? I don't care if they are hand written or printed but I want each person's name on the card as well as their table number

Any help would be much appreciated!

My husband says...."go to print settings, and tell the computer it's an envelope, and keep the dimensions the same." He says that when we were printing on heavier card stock (we were printing on water color paper), that we had problems too.

If not, then you might want to try printing it on another piece of paper, and cutting it out to glue on the card stock paper used for the placecard.

We made our own placecards too, so I'm not sure where you should go to get them made for you.

If you have a Kinkos near you they are very quick if speed is an issue....Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter