Pizzafari Family Style Res.in Sept?

We did it in November with 6 adults. It was a disaster. They did not provide nearly enough food for 6 true adults and what food they provided was not very good. I would never go back.

We did it in November with 6 adults. It was a disaster. They did not provide nearly enough food for 6 true adults and what food they provided was not very good. I would never go back.

Oh no!!! That's awful. Did you complain? Everything I've seen there is too much food so I'm guessing this was a complete mess up!

Oh no!!! That's awful. Did you complain? Everything I've seen there is too much food so I'm guessing this was a complete mess up!
Yes, we complained. It was as if they gave us food for 2 adults and 4 children. There, literally, wasn’t enough for everyone to taste everything. We didn’t even have one cannoli per person. They corrected it but the quality was not good.

Seems like reservations only go until July 27th ? Will it be discontinued then ? Anybody know?

Yes, we complained. It was as if they gave us food for 2 adults and 4 children. There, literally, wasn’t enough for everyone to taste everything. We didn’t even have one cannoli per person. They corrected it but the quality was not good.

Really worrying! Thanks for the review as its good to know that thre wasn't great quality.

Seems like reservations only go until July 27th ? Will it be discontinued then ? Anybody know?

So they seem to just be releasing one month at a time. No one really knows if it will be discontinued or not so I guess we have to just keep waiting until it either disappears or the next month is released! They seem to be releasing a month at a time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter