Pizzafari Family Style Res.in Sept?

• clayfolks

DIS Veteran
    We did it in November with 6 adults. It was a disaster. They did not provide nearly enough food for 6 true adults and what food they provided was not very good. I would never go back.

gismo1554

DIS Veteran
    We did it in November with 6 adults. It was a disaster. They did not provide nearly enough food for 6 true adults and what food they provided was not very good. I would never go back.
    Oh no!!! That's awful. Did you complain? Everything I've seen there is too much food so I'm guessing this was a complete mess up!

clayfolks

DIS Veteran
    Oh no!!! That's awful. Did you complain? Everything I've seen there is too much food so I'm guessing this was a complete mess up!
    Yes, we complained. It was as if they gave us food for 2 adults and 4 children. There, literally, wasn’t enough for everyone to taste everything. We didn’t even have one cannoli per person. They corrected it but the quality was not good.

Emsymommy

Living, dreaming and breathing Disney
    Seems like reservations only go until July 27th ? Will it be discontinued then ? Anybody know?

• gismo1554

DIS Veteran
    Yes, we complained. It was as if they gave us food for 2 adults and 4 children. There, literally, wasn’t enough for everyone to taste everything. We didn’t even have one cannoli per person. They corrected it but the quality was not good.
    Really worrying! Thanks for the review as its good to know that thre wasn't great quality.

Seems like reservations only go until July 27th ? Will it be discontinued then ? Anybody know?
    So they seem to just be releasing one month at a time. No one really knows if it will be discontinued or not so I guess we have to just keep waiting until it either disappears or the next month is released! They seem to be releasing a month at a time.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

Disney World Restaurant Menus Disney World Rehabs and Closings

DINING AT WDW

THEME PARK HOURS
    MINI DINING REVIEWS

THEME PARK MAPS

DIS PODCASTS