Pizza size question

jillt2ph

DIS Veteran
I am looking for some feedback on the size of the individual pizzas at Via Napoli. I love the pepperoni flatbread at California Grill, and I am wondering if the individual ones at VN are a similar size. Has anyone had both? I was not impressed AT ALL with the pizza on my first visit to VN, but we had the mezzo metro and I wondered if maybe the size contributed to the under-doneness. Thanks!

I am looking for some feedback on the size of the individual pizzas at Via Napoli. I love the pepperoni flatbread at California Grill, and I am wondering if the individual ones at VN are a similar size. Has anyone had both? I was not impressed AT ALL with the pizza on my first visit to VN, but we had the mezzo metro and I wondered if maybe the size contributed to the under-doneness. Thanks!
Honestly, I do believe the size of the pizza contributes to the under-doneness. I've noticed that most ppl who have complained about the pizza did in fact have the mezzo metro. I've always had the individual size and its always been cooked to perfection. So good.

The presonal size is a big portion btw. Way bigger than the flat bread at Cali Grill. Lets put it this way. If you order a salad and share the pizza with another person, you should leave feeling more than satisfied.

My husband and I always share the individual sized pizza and it is plenty. We also have an order of calamari and adult beverage as well. I have never had an underbaked pizza at Via Napoli and we have also shared the mezzo metro on those occasions when we had a group of four or more. If anything, they are sometimes too charred in spots. I have been told by VN servers that when a pizza is loaded with too many toppings, there is a problem getting the appropriate bake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter