Pizza at Village Haus

djk

Mouseketeer
So, believe it or not, my family really liked the pizza at Village Haus.(I haven't heard very many other people complaining about its absence!) Now that the restaurant is Red Rose Taverne, is there another restaurant in the parks where we can find the same type of pizza that was served at Village Haus?

There is Pizza Port in tomorrowland and Boardwalk Pizza in DCA. Adults get slices but the kids are individual pizzas like Village Haus.

Village Haus pizza was rectangular flat bread pizza. I did not see it at any of the CS places we went last week. Pizza Port and the Paradise Pier pizza place both only have pie slices for adults (and round individual pizzas for kids).

Village Haus had two kinds of pizza. Flatbreads that were rectangular and individual round pizzas.

Red Rose Tavern still has two kinds of flatbreads. You can find the round individual ones in Toontown.

Sorry to create confusion; I didn't realize Village Haus had two kinds of pizza. We enjoyed the round pizzas and remember the crust being fairly thick - not the flatbread. So it sounds like Toontown, Pizza Port and Boardwalk Pizza?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter