Pixie Dust, or Pixie MOUNTAIN? A Grand (Roy) Disney TR *NEW TR LINK 8/11!*

I'm giddy! Like when you have Kohl's cash AND a 30% off coupon both good at the SAME TIME giddy!

And a Yes 2 You Reward too...:flower1:

Speaking of, hello super early release date on party dates/tickets!

I know. I saw this yesterday and some of the dates fall when we will be there in September. So, I asked Joe about it and he said,"Heck ya!":P

Next we searched for Cruella which was a bust

Yep, epic fail for us too.

LOVE the Maleficent sweatshirt!!!!

Have a GREAT trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love::love:

I hope the weather is good and your flight takes off as scheduled. :)

I was able to get my TA rate at Beach lub for our original three nights so now we are there instead of French Quarter!! Whoo!!!
BC is definitely more fun than any moderate. ::yes:: Dana wanted a longer trip and he was willing to add two nights to our trip next month, even though he hates split stays. It makes it fun to add last minute plans for an Epcot resort because that opens up extra fp's. I was able to add a fp for TSM at night so that we can finally see Toy Story Land at night.

Keeping Citricos dinner and want to watch HEA from there
It has been awhile since you have been to Citricos. I hope you get your favorite waiter. We have a reservation at Citricos for this trip and really looking forward to it. Fireworks are at 8pm that night so we are hoping it isn't too cold to watch them from outside Gasparilla's.

So far it' looking good and I'm really excited about this trip :goodvibes I even picked up just a couple new things when I went to the Disney outlet before New Years:
I love the Maleficent fleece. You could wear it in the real world, too, it is that cute. :)

It's going to be on the chilly side while we're down there; Sunday's high is predicted to be 60 with a low in the 40's so another long sleeve Disney shirt was perfect:
That is really cold for Florida. They don't heat their buildings the way we do up north. Everything seems colder in Florida than it does here.

I needed to see Madame Carlotta, our last party in 2014 was, I believe, the year she started coming out, and we'd missed her both times we went to see her. This time we were in luck:
I have never seen Carlotta and she has been one of the things I've always wanted to see. We gone three times but no one wanted to bother with a trip to HM for Carlotta. :(

Seriously the best PP ops this party, I hope they bring lots of them back or add more cool ones this year!
That is a really cute pp picture. :)

Last edited:
I mean I'm all for adding on days when necessary! And I'm sure you'll feel just so much less stressed worrying about your flight now that you're getting out of here by Saturday! We are supposed to get a bad storm too. Oh yay lol

That looks like a great spot to watch the parade from! I'll have to keep that in mind for my trip in September (I already got my MNSSHP tickets, $74 with my AP!)

Have a great trip! Maybe you'll get one of the newly renovated rooms at All Star Movies!

we are staying at All Star Movies Saturday which will be new to both of us
I'll be interested to see what you think of it, seeing that I spent 10 days at Music (and overall I thought it was fine).
Have a great trip!

Which are basically just the few that came out decent:
I had the same problem with the parade pictures. Night shots are hard, especially the lower lighting.

I believe, the year she started coming out, and we'd missed her both times we went to see her. This time we were in luck:
I am 0 for 3 trying to see her. I think my mistake has been leaving HM until the end of the night, and by that time she is gone.

Change that flight to Saturday morning at 10:30 AM!

An extra day to your trip = WINNING! We are getting the storm here too (South Jersey). I'm hoping it's not too bad. I hate the cold. My kids like to play in the snow and I hate it but someone has to suck it up and go out there with them. I'm always the lucky one.

we are staying at All Star Movies Saturday

I saw a pic of the newly renovated rooms and they looked pretty cute. I need to book for one night in August and might book there. We usually do POP.

I was able to get my TA rate at Beach lub for our original three nights

Awesome!

Book DAH at HS for Saturday!

If my kids were older then I would consider doing this. I've read that the crowds are so much lower.

I still have not gone on TOT. I need to get one of my kids on board with going on it with me.

After this we went over to Peter Pan which had a 20 minute wait. You would think less for a party but remember, it was crowded. I like riding this at least once a trip and hadn't yet, and I really don't mind the queue since it's so cute now!

I LOVE the Peter Pan ride. I usually get one fp for it during our trip but DH thinks it's a waste. I'd be so happy if it's only a 20 minute wait at the Halloween party when we go. The queue is adorable. I've only gone through it one time and it was a very minimal wait so basically walked through it.

Enjoy your trip!

Have a wonderful trip, good call to get out of town before the snow storm. Our weather is super cold but hopefully no big snow events before Wednesday. I will send a hello and goodbye to you from DME!

I’m glad you were able to book a DAH at DHS, I will be interested to hear all about it!

Kohl's is my jam. I go there almost every Friday night. It's a joke at work. I have a 30 percent off right now!

Sorry, I can't really do quotes on my phone but in reply to earlier. Would the real Slim Shady please stand up. I'm not too young for that reference, but you flatter me so. I was about 14 back then.

img_0440-jpg.370958
Just adorbs.

Good luck on your trip down tomorrow.

BUT, I was able to get my TA rate at Beach lub for our original three nights so now we are there instead of French Quarter!! Whoo!!! Not that I minded French Quarter but I definitely prefer Beach lub! We'e stayed at Boardwalk four times Yacht once and Beach one but we were in the Villas, so I'm looking forward to being in the main building. Maybe I will request @kastoney's scaffolding view from her August trip........
Just insist you want a balcony and then take the only room they say they have available and maybe you too can be the lucky winner to a room in the scaffolding club. Of course it is very exclusive though and you can only stay there if you promised to traverse said scaffolding :P

Seriously I'm SO excited about this, I'm giddy! Like when you have Kohl's cash AND a 30% off coupon both good at the SAME TIME giddy!
Is that anything like wine being on special at total wine and then having a 20% coupon on top of it? Because that I can relate to :drinking1

Made Morimoto reservation at 5:00 through Open Table
Can't wait to see what you think. We've done apps here but think we are going to do dinner next month.

Holding out for finally getting to Jellyrolls!
Woohoo!!! Sounds like a great use of adult time. I went once in my mid-twenties and still remember my hangover the next day :-) Hungover space mountain not fun.

ariane37 said:
I'll put this in my next post but I finally got to see this and it was as amazing as everyone said!

We got to see her too but she was between "sets" at the time. We had a hard time figuring out if she was a CM or party guest as I didn't know this was a thing.

What to do what-to-do........:scratchin

Change that flight to Saturday morning at 10:30 AM!
::yes::::yes::::yes::

Maybe I will request @kastoney's scaffolding view from her August trip........
I sure hope so. That view was... indescribable... :laughing:

Like when you have Kohl's cash AND a 30% off coupon both good at the SAME TIME giddy!
YES!!! I know that form of giddiness! :rotfl:

I hope you're having a wonderful time and had no issues getting down there. :goodvibes Where I am in NY it's looking like it's gonna be pretty miserable for the next couple days... and I imagine you guys were in the same boat prior to you jumpin town ;) Can't wait to hear all about the trip!

It's going to be on the chilly side while we're down there; Sunday's high is predicted to be 60 with a low in the 40's so another long sleeve Disney shirt was perfect:

img_0588-jpg.375954

Super cute!

I needed to see Madame Carlotta, our last party in 2014 was, I believe, the year she started coming out, and we'd missed her both times we went to see her. This time we were in luck:

img_9002-jpg.375953

Aw, that sounds cool. I wish I had known to look for this!

On our way out I did another PP pic:

hatbox1-jpg.375958

hatbox2-jpg.375959

Those came out awesome!

when we return from Disney!

Have a great trip!

Loving this so far Ariane, the upgrade was phenomenal, but also well deserved, you guys earned it!

Can't wait to see the rest of your report and hope you have fun during your stay coming up!

Moving on, with an extra day now I couldn't help thinking about Saturday plans. What to do, what-to-do............:scratchin How about.....

Book DAH at HS for Saturday!
Guess what I'm going to ride over and over and over!!
Awesome! Having already seen a few pics on FB, I know you are having a great time!

Going to change our HS FP's to something else if I get around to it. Holding out for finally getting to Jellyrolls!
Oh, I will be very interested in this review. We are thinking of checking it out in July.

Still want to eat at Tutto Gusto and I'm kind of feeling Yak and Yeti, too! That's it for now. Fingers crossed the storm doesn't shift now to Sunday! So far it' looking good and I'm really excited about this trip :goodvibes I even picked up just a couple new things when I went to the Disney outlet before New Years:
You got some cute new things!

Now, after parade fulfillment and enough time stalking some Br'er's it was time to finally leave Frontierland. We were headed to the not-to-miss attraction when you're at a Halloween party, Haunted Mansion! I needed to see Madame Carlotta, our last party in 2014 was, I believe, the year she started coming out, and we'd missed her both times we went to see her. This time we were in luck:
Looks like such a fun experience!

That's just wrong about the rare characters not really stopping for pictures or to interact! I'm glad you snuck one in though!

Have you guys been to Morimotos yet? Get the ribs!
This was our first visit but it will NOT be our last we loved it! I swear on Disney I'm going to do a dining report and start it soon but you are not lying about those ribs lol

I have never been to WDW at Halloween, and probably won't until I retire from teaching!! .
Hey but what about Aug? Do they have any parties early enough before school starts for you?

I always thought I'd never get to be there for my birthday until I retired from teaching, and I have a countdown right now that says otherwise, so I guess you never know!!! :)
WHOO yes you do, and it's under a year now :cheer2:

And a Yes 2 You Reward too...:flower1:
#perfecttrifecta

LOVE the Maleficent sweatshirt!!!!
thanks, it came in super handy with the less than warm weather I was shocked to find it since it's hard to find villain stuff especially at an outlet.

I hope the weather is good and your flight takes off as scheduled. :)
Took off and landed right on schedule :thumbsup2 Here's good vibes for the same for you!

It has been awhile since you have been to Citricos. I hope you get your favorite waiter.
We did get Rony and this tie I got a picture! Our complimentary champagne and big hugs from him, you should ask to sit in his section and tell him the DeVizio's from NY recommended him! The hostess told us we were the 4th guests to request his section that night, just shows how awesome he is.

We have a reservation at Citricos for this trip and really looking forward to it
I can't wait to hear what you think!

That looks like a great spot to watch the parade from! I'll have to keep that in mind for my trip in September (I already got my MNSSHP tickets, $74 with my AP!)
It really is! I'll be doing the party again in Oct. but with "work" so not sure of the date yet but can't wait!
Maybe you'll get one of the newly renovated rooms at All Star Movies!
:sad2:
I'll be interested to see what you think of it, seeing that I spent 10 days at Music (and overall I thought it was fine).
The resort was adorable and what we ate in the food court was really good! We did not have a refurbed room though and the need for the refurb shows We were however in a preferred room and the location is great right by everything.

I am 0 for 3 trying to see her. I think my mistake has been leaving HM until the end of the night, and by that time she is gone.
I think that's exactly your issue :( they do tend to end things like that before the end of the parties. Just another reason to return and do the party again!

We are getting the storm here too (South Jersey). I'm hoping it's not too bad. I hate the cold.
Did it end up being bad? We only got about 4 inches but had quite a bit of ice, nowhere near what they predicted though. However all flights out were cancelled Sunday from area airports so we made the right decision! Now they're saying possible snow Wed/Thurs so the boys are crossing fingers for a snow day lol.

My kids like to play in the snow and I hate it but someone has to suck it up and go out there with them.
I remember those days, hated being the one to go out! I was so glad when they got old enough to go outside our house by themselves.

I still have not gone on TOT. I need to get one of my kids on board with going on it with me.
The first few times I rode it I rode by myself! I was nervous to do it but the kids were little so Steve had to stay with them. Now I'd ride it with a bunch of unshowered teen boys if it was the difference between riding and not riding :laughing:

I’m glad you were able to book a DAH at DHS, I will be interested to hear all about it!
I thought it was great and well worth the $$$. Now I'm hoping they offer it at MK during our May trip!

Kohl's is my jam.
If I could marry Kohl's, I would.

Would the real Slim Shady please stand up. I'm not too young for that reference, but you flatter me so. I was about 14 back then.
:cool1: I was a told older than 14 lol but I really became a fan after seeing "8 Mile" and it's technically not my kind of music. Now Chris likes him. It's interesting listening to some of his lyrics in the car with Chris :rolleyes1

Just adorbs.
:love:

Just insist you want a balcony and then take the only room they say they have available and maybe you too can be the lucky winner to a room in the scaffolding club. Of course it is very exclusive though and you can only stay there if you promised to traverse said scaffolding :P
Apparently we aren't cool enough because all we got was a view of the courtyard and a very partial fireworks view :D Housekeeping did leave us a partially eaten cookie on the rug and some popcorn kernels on the couch though, so that's something

Can't wait to see what you think. We've done apps here but think we are going to do dinner next month.

I'll put this in my next post but I finally got to see this and it was as amazing as everyone said!
It's seriously the best Disney parade, I'm glad you got to see it!

I'm caught back up again...just in time for you to leave for your trip! I hope you have an awesome time :lovestruc
Whoo hi Meghan, thank you for catching up and commenting! I know your'e busy with school :)

Where I am in NY it's looking like it's gonna be pretty miserable for the next couple days..
We didn't end up getting it bad! Next storm coming mid-week but it's not supposed to be that bad

Good thing he wasn't more specific. :rotfl2: Not sure this would count as 'on the cheap'
:laughing: well we did get our AP discount on the DAH tickets so that counts for something at least lol

Hope you have a fab trip.
We did, thanks! I'll do a quick review :goodvibes

Those came out awesome!
Thank you!

Loving this so far Ariane, the upgrade was phenomenal, but also well deserved, you guys earned it!
Oh thank you so much that's sweet! I honestly can't think of a better upgrade except for the castle maybe lol

Can't wait to see the rest of your report and hope you have fun during your stay coming up!
We had a really really great time :goodvibes I'll do a really quick recap and I'm going to finish the last day of our Sept. trip if it takes forever!

Oh, I will be very interested in this review. We are thinking of checking it out in July.
I will say go for it :thumbsup2 I really want to do the MK one but would do HS again in a hearbeat

That's just wrong about the rare characters not really stopping for pictures or to interact! I'm glad you snuck one in though!

I agree, why put them out if they can't meet :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter