Pixar Pizza Planet truck in every Pixar movie except Incredibles

ironpig70

DIS Veteran
Just did Lowes kid workshop and on the back it says that.

Looked it up online and I am amazed at how they fit it in. Even better is all the hidden stuff also included. Like in Brave I found a picture of Sully on a log.

I thought the truck was in the scene where Syndrome's robot lands in the city and starts smashing things, or in the scene where the Incredibles land in the RV??? Where were you looking for your information/list of the "crossovers"? I forgot to look at Monsters University, I was too busy watching my kids watch the movie... LOL

Nearly every Disney movie has a cross over to another movie. They've been doing it for a long time. Most of them are not obvious at all until it's pointed out.

I think bankgirl05 is correct.
There is a pizza truck in that scene, but you can't make out the name on the truck, but the truck is there. It has a big pizza on top and looks like the pizza planet truck.

I thought the truck was in the scene where Syndrome's robot lands in the city and starts smashing things, or in the scene where the Incredibles land in the RV??? Where were you looking for your information/list of the "crossovers"? I forgot to look at Monsters University, I was too busy watching my kids watch the movie... LOL

The paper we got says its not in the Incredibles. What I see online confirms it.

I think its kinda cool how they did this. I never noticed it or thought about it.

Nearly every Disney movie has a cross over to another movie. They've been doing it for a long time. Most of them are not obvious at all until it's pointed out.

AFAIK this practice has been going on since at least Pinocchio:

pinocchioeasteregg.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter