Pixar Pier Premiere Special Event at Disney California Adventure Park on June 22

dina444444

DIS Veteran
The newly-reimagined Pixar Pier officially opens June 23 at Disney California Adventure park, during the limited-time Pixar Fest at the Disneyland Resort. You can be among the first to celebrate the opening of Pixar Pier during an exclusive, VIP-style premiere eventon June 22!

Here are six reasons to attend this exciting premiere:

• Exclusive entry into Pixar Pier – Tickets are very limited, so after strolling down the red carpet, you’ll be one of the first few to explore Pixar Pier and its four whimsical, Pixar-inspired neighborhoods beginning at 3 p.m. You’ll also have mix-in access to Disney California Adventure park!
  • Ride Pixar Pier attractions – Be one of the first to experience the thrilling Incredicoaster, the high-speed adventure inspired by “The Incredibles,” as well as enjoy the newly-rethemed Pixar Pal-A-Round and fan favorite Toy Story Midway Mania!
  • Complimentary eats and treats – Taste your way through Pixar Pier with a sample of one item from Poultry Palace, Angry Dogs, Jack-Jack’s Cookie Num Nums, Senor Buzz Churros and Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats.
  • All-things Pixar! – Enjoy special Pixar-themed entertainment, character encounters, fun photo locations and more! You will also be among the first to shop for Pixar Pier merchandise.
  • Memories to take home – You’ll receive unlimited downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the event, as well as a commemorative event credential and special amenity.
  • Complimentary parking – Premiere event tickets include standard parking.
A limited quantity of tickets will be available starting May 16, so be sure to visit Disneyland.com for pricing and event details. Tickets are non-refundable and may not be resold. Disney PhotoPass is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and conditions. Online registration required. Event elements are subject to restrictions, change or cancellation without notice.

EVENT DETAILS

• Disney California Adventure Park
  • June 22, 2018
  • Pixar Pier Party – 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM
  • Disney California Adventure Park mix-in – 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM
  • $299 per person (available online starting May 16, 2018)
  • Tickets not required for children under 3 years of age
  • Limited ticket quantities—subject to availability
  • Standard parking included
Event elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, experiences, entertainment, characters, menu items, merchandise, souvenirs, special offerings and services are subject to restrictions, change or cancellation without notice. No refunds given for any such changes or cancellations.

TICKETS

• Beginning May 16, 2018, Guests can purchase Pixar Pier Premiere tickets for this event online, in person at any Disneyland Resort Ticket Booth or by calling (714) 781-INFO or (714) 781-4636.
  • Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call and purchase tickets over the phone.
  • Online ticket sales end June 21, but a limited quantity may be available at the box office on the day of the event until sold out.
  • Limit of 8 tickets per person—no discounts apply.
  • Ticket quantities are limited and subject to availability.
  • Tickets are not required for Guests under 3 years of age.
  • Tickets are nontransferable, nonrefundable and may not be resold. Other restrictions may apply.
ADMISSION

• Each purchased ticket provides admission to the Pixar Pier Premiere event at Disney California Adventure Park from 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM as well as the park mix-in from 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM, during regular park hours. The park mix-in time coincides with the event’s start time.
  • Event credentials must be presented for entry to Pixar Pier.
  • Attendees can pick up their event credential from a dedicated turnstile located at the main entrance of Disney California Adventure Park during the mix-in hours of the event.
  • Tickets also include access to Disney California Adventure Park attractions, entertainment and Character encounters.
  • Valid only for this specific event date and hours—subject to capacity and restrictions.
PARKING

• Standard parking is included in the ticket price.
  • Attendees will be required to show their pre-purchased event ticket upon entering a theme park parking location on the day of the event only. Not valid at Downtown Disney District or Resort hotel parking locations.
  • Parking is subject to capacity.
DISNEY PHOTOPASS

• Scan your event admission ticket into the Disneyland app to access Disney PhotoPass photos captured during the event.
  • Photos taken during the event can be downloaded from your Disney account as often as desired, for 45 days after initial capture.
  • Disney PhotoPass is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and conditions. Online registration required.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS

• Pixar Pier will close for the World of Colornighttime spectacular at 9:00 PM. Guests may continue to enjoy other attractions and entertainment throughout Disney California Adventure Park until 10:00 PM.
  • The second floor outdoor patio of Lamplight Lounge is available to event attendees on a first-come, first-served basis. Food and drinks will be available for purchase.
  • Event food vouchers are for specified Pixar Pier locations only.
  • Children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older for the duration of the event.
  • Event elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, experiences, entertainment, characters, menu items, merchandise, souvenirs, special offerings and services are subject to restrictions, change or cancellation without notice. No refunds given for any such changes or cancellations.
Source 1 and 2

Wow Pricey! Anyone remember the price for Guardian's?

Next year a week of Star Wars exclusive parties, only $400 per person....

We were hoping for a premiere event, but I never expected $299 per person! I think my family of five is priced out of this!

We are out. I might’ve splurged at half the price-we have to WOC dessert party that night, so jumping to this instead might’ve been doable. But not for $300 pp. darn it!

We are out. I might’ve splurged at half the price-we have to WOC dessert party that night, so jumping to this instead might’ve been doable. But not for $300 pp. darn it!
The crazy thing is it will still sell out. I think how many days tickets are available will give them a good idea for price and number of events needed for GE next summer. If they sell out in a day (or in hours) I'd expect even higher prices for GE. In any case I expect more than one pre party for GE. They know the desire is there.

What time do special event tickets typically go on sale?

Wow, that is very expensive and also probably kills any hope of soft openings, huh? People who paid $300 to attend are not going to want to see soft openings on Twitter for free!

It sounds like it included park entry (for those of us who don’t have tickets to get into the park). Do you think this would let people enter the park at opening to ride other rides?

In the past how crowded do these events seem to be? It says limited number, but for $299 i’d hope to walk on everything with little wait.....

If this is worth $299, SWL has to be worth at least a grand.
Now...Now... Don't give them any ideas.....

It sounds like it included park entry (for those of us who don’t have tickets to get into the park). Do you think this would let people enter the park at opening to ride other rides?

In the past how crowded do these events seem to be? It says limited number, but for $299 i’d hope to walk on everything with little wait.....
Reading the info above in post #1, it sounds like the tickets are for DCA entry at 3pm and not before.
Once in DCA you can enjoy the entire park. For entry to Pixar Pier area/attractions you'll need to show credentials for entry to the new area.

Last edited:

It won't be walk on. The Guardians event, the lines ended up being about an hour. And the food lines were really long. So $299 isn't going to guarantee short lines.

I paid less than that for 4 day park hoppers. I don’t need to be first....I thought pal around didn’t open with Pixar pier? I thought I saw it still listed under refurb on 6/25.

Last edited:
It won't be walk on. The Guardians event, the lines ended up being about an hour. And the food lines were really long. So $299 isn't going to guarantee short lines.

Well that’s disappointing to read. Were you at the guardians event?

If this is worth $299, SWL has to be worth at least a grand.
That was my first thought as well. To be one of the first to experience SW:GE with commemorative souvenirs and dining at the cantina... I can see the price tag being well above $1000.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter