Pixar Pier: Inside Out appears to be entering final testing (and is now open!)

I have a picture ready to post, but it's blocking me from posting.

I got a video as well, just not in a place to upload at the moment

I swear we saw people on it yesterday around 2pm. Maybe they were dummies? We were by LLL and saw it running and it looked like there were riders on it. We almost went over to see if it was open.

We’ll be at the park this weekend. I’m guessing there’s no chance the ride will be open by then.. 😕
We'll be there this weekend as well. My fingers are crossed. Last month (or maybe the month before?) they opened Jessie's Critter Carousel with very little fanfare--people walked by, noticed it was open, hopped on, then announced out on social media before Disney said anything. It's not something that will ruin my vacation if it's not up, but I'm hoping it will be!

It's not something that will ruin my vacation if it's not up, but I'm hoping it will be!
My thoughts exactly. I already managed to miss the reservation window for SWGE by about half an hour so getting to see this in action would be nice. Not comparable in any way to SWGE of course but something a little special. There’s is no way of mending the mistake of me missing the reservation for SWGE... 😭

I looove Inside Out so I may need to ride this even though I never rode a single ride in Bugs Land due to having no kids...

Side note - we haven't been to DLR since spring 2017 and are finally going in Oct - I can't believe how much has changed, especially this whole Pixar Pier experience! (Oh yeah, and also SWGE...LOL.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter