PIXAR or Studio Ghibli?

I loooooooooooooooove anime, but I still have to go with pixar.

Sorry I don't know much about Anime and have never even heard of Ghibli, so Pixar. Plus Pixar is my favorite movie studio is the whole world! :sulley:

Orreed said:
Sorry I don't know much about Anime and have never even heard of Ghibli, so Pixar. Plus Pixar is my favorite movie studio is the whole world! :sulley:

Studio ghibli is the maker of disney animes like kikis delivery service, ponyo and the borrowers.

Studio ghibli is the maker of disney animes like kikis delivery service, ponyo and the borrowers.

OK Thanks! I have never seen any of those but have heard of Ponyo. Always good to know about Disney. :smickey: Thanks again

Orreed said:
OK Thanks! I have never seen any of those but have heard of Ponyo. Always good to know about Disney. :smickey: Thanks again

I saw ponyo. It's strange, even compared to most animes. Ponyo likes ham and her dad sorta looks like a girl. Not my fave. But I loooooove anime!

Doodle98 said:
I saw ponyo. It's strange, even compared to most animes. Ponyo likes ham and her dad sorta looks like a girl. Not my fave. But I loooooove anime!

I didnt see the movie but it looked weird. Pixar!!!

It is hard to decide. They both have amazing movies. I think that Pixar has a slight edge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter