Pix of air mattresses & rollaways in any resort?

crusoe2

DIS Veteran
Odd request, I know. But our kids don't do well sharing a bed and I've noticed lots of posts on the resorts board lately from other folks who have the same problem. I thought it might be helpful to start a thread with pictures showing where air mattresses and rollaways were placed in the rooms at any of the Disney resorts so others can see how well they fit and plan accordingly. Unfortunately I don't have any photos to get us started. Anyone else have any photos they can post? TIA:)

I wish I did ,but I don't.It is a great idea and I would be interested in seeing.
I hope someone else has photos..please.

Such a great idea to ask for these pics!!!:thumbsup2 I've been wondering the same thing. Thank you for posting this. I hope folks will soon add photos to this thread.

not sure if it will help much, but here's a pic of our daughter on her twin size air mattress at POFQ in 2010. i know they've refurbished rooms since then, but i doubt they've moved walls. the only place feasible for us to put the mattress was between the bed and the door (door is on the right in the picture - it angles out). we did the same thing in 2011.

IMG_2502640x480.jpg

in 2005, we had a pack 'n play and put it in the same spot (same resort). no picture of that.

we're headed back next week to POR and will hopefully have a trundle bed or a roll-away. if so, i'll take pics.

Here is a picture of our cot (same size as a twin airbed, just up off the floor, we used it once, never again as it was uncomfortable) at All Star Music:
100_1324.jpg

Here is our twin airbed at an SSR studio:
IMG_8866.jpg

For this set up, we had to move the table and chairs a bit. I will tell you that OKW (don't have a picture) there was room to put the airbed at the foot of the beds, horizontally.

We have done the airbed at all the mods, we put in the same place as happywifeand mom did. We just prop it up against the wall during the day. At the mods you have only that spot, at the values, you can move the table and chairs under the window and put it up against the wall as the tv (as my picture shows). You can do this at the values becasue they don't have a trunk or bench along the tv wall as the mods do.

aerobed/airbeds are better than the wdw cots....
just ask for another sets of sheets an extra blanket and use a pillow from one of the beds.

We bring an old set of sheets with us and just ask for the extra blanket:goodvibes

We stayed at POR for the past 5 days and we had our oldest DS sleep on a blow up mattress. It was a Serta raised twin.

IMG_2301Ed2.jpg
IMG_2302Ed2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter