Pittsburgh DISers!

MushyMushy

Marseeya Here!
I'm thinking of trying to get a very informal meet together sometime in the near future. Maybe finding a restaurant to accommodate a small to mid-size group in the South Hills area? Or right in the city? Maybe at Station Square?

What do you say? Anyone interested? :thumbsup2

Hey, count me in...I am always game for fun, LOL!

I can travel pretty much anywhere in the Pgh area.

I am game too!! Live in the South Hills and would love to meet other Disers from the 'Burgh!

Let me know what you have in mind!

I was just in South Hills yesterday and was thinking about this thread. I'm glad you found it!

Unless you have a different/better idea, I thought we could all go to lunch or dinner some weekend and just hang around and chat for a while. We've talked in the past of doing Kennywood in the summer, but none of us were ever adventurous enough to put it together. :laughing:

Well Right now I work a haunted attraction in the Washington County thru Halloween. So a bit tied up until after Oct 31st. After that I am game for a lunch/dinner, etc. Glad I found it too.

PS I am also a Mountaineer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter