Pirates Ride-A-Thon and Neds Shopping - Pan Items and Gold Ariel and Shark Magic!!

Has anyone figured out what to ride for the ride-a-thon? Is it Pan?:confused3

EGAD! The star rugs @_@ hahaha I had that bad feeling, but didnt act on it. I wish i had about 1000 more of those LOL. Best item EVER!

i am not happy with the ToT things being out, I wanted to buy more teleporters now I only have two of them >_<

the pin is permanent, and the ride a thon event just started (under the guest rooms' list)

they are giving out pirate Q item : the barestool pole

i am not happy with the ToT things being out, I wanted to buy more teleporters now I only have two of them >_<

I think I have an extra set for you. I managed to get some from the Host quest. :)

the pin is permanent, and the ride a thon event just started (under the guest rooms' list)

they are giving out pirate Q item : the barestool pole

The barstool pole? Wow. Never saw that coming. Maybe the top is tomorrow then.:confused3

So the Ride-a-thon prize is the Crow's Nest Barstool Pole. From the old Pirate Quest and/or the new buyable Pirate Pins. I bet tomorrow's prize will be the matching Crow's Nest Barstool.

Weren't the Skull shirts for sale under clothes and taken out recently or are they different ones?

I am really in the dark with everything happening today. But, my main question is "how in the world do you get the FREE flag?"

:thanks:

:tigger:

EGAD! The star rugs @_@ hahaha I had that bad feeling, but didnt act on it. I wish i had about 1000 more of those LOL. Best item EVER!

I am totally with you on the star rugs being the best item ever. They are absolutely beautiful! I had the feeling they would be gone too. I bought tons and tons, but I don't think enough to fill the dark room. I need to check my done.keys for how many I bought for sure.

Has anyone figured out what to ride for the ride-a-thon? Is it Pan?:confused3

The ride-a-thon is a host thing. Go to guest rooms. You'll see the ride rooms at the top.

Oh and, not that I really care, but I never received the pirate flag poster.

Nothing new for sale today other than the pirate pin from the old set?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter