Pirates Ride-A-Thon and Neds Shopping - Pan Items and Gold Ariel and Shark Magic!!

those are the prizes i cant wait for the up and down
I actaully wrote a guide for this dark ride stuff awhile back, I may search for that link later. I actually guessed the titles of unreleased dark ride items, they started with PPR, woot I got something right. I might actually work on that guide. But on your subject I don't think there are ups and downs, I think there is just the hill, after all ALR and PPR don't really drop do they? (I never went on either of those on WDW, just my guess)

I'm absolutly hate sharks! Now I have to be surrounded by them >_<

I will probably buy the magic just to have but thats it. Not a shark fan

I actaully wrote a guide for this dark ride stuff awhile back, I may search for that link later. I actually guessed the titles of unreleased dark ride items, they started with PPR, woot I got something right. I might actually work on that guide. But on your subject I don't think there are ups and downs, I think there is just the hill, after all ALR and PPR don't really drop do they? (I never went on either of those on WDW, just my guess)

no not really they go mini ups and downs its actually really fun but it goes up on the VMK ride then goes down

Gosh darn it... I try SO hard to try to rebuild my credits... :sad2:

Aye matey. I really don't mean to complain, honest! But we've had like five months of mondo releases... I could do with a quiet month! lol

But cool, this is, what the fifth Pirate Month? So maybe most of it will just be re-releases of all the old stuff with only a couple things new I'll have to get.

I wonder what brought this on, unless they're trying to get people to play that new Pirates On Line I've seen advirtised (no thanks, I've no interest in paying to play).

I'm absolutly hate sharks! Now I have to be surrounded by them >_<

I will probably buy the magic just to have but thats it. Not a shark fan

Curlee, I think we'll have to stick together because I am TERRIFIED of sharks. When I was on vacation last week in Florida, my family went to this restaurant that had a shark hanging from the ceiling in the entrance. It was HUGE. I refused to go back out that way so we went out the back way. What do you know. There was one back there too.

At least the shark looks like Bruce so it's a Disney shark. Hopefully they'll never make a "Turn into Bison/Buffalo" magic because I'll have to leave VMK ...

There was a ride a thon for some Alice stuff. The shrubs and dirt I think. I am going to bet that we will see some of the mountains and stuff from the Peter Pan ride.

Aye matey. I really don't mean to complain, honest! But we've had like five months of mondo releases... I could do with a quiet month! lol

But cool, this is, what the fifth Pirate Month? So maybe most of it will just be re-releases of all the old stuff with only a couple things new I'll have to get.

I wonder what brought this on, unless they're trying to get people to play that new Pirates On Line I've seen advirtised (no thanks, I've no interest in paying to play).

this is the 3rd pirate month the first pirate month the onl thing they released was the water park game and 5 pins thats it. The last one was may 2007 they released the pirate costume for the first time (boy and girl) they re-released like 2 pins and they released a new color jolly roger sweatshirt only available for 1 day

Ned said:
Go Shopping
with Shrunken Ned
Ahoy matey! We're swashbuckling into spring and devoting an entire month to our pillaging pals! Let's take a look at the pirate treasure I've dug up from our virtual stock rooms!

LIMITED PIN RELEASES!

These special Pirate pins are being re-released for a limited time! In fact, each is only available for one day only! Don't miss 'em matey!

Bombardment Pin
(available only on 3/1/08)
EventInfo-2008-03-01-Bombardment.jpg

Burning Village Pin
(available only on 3/2/08)
EventInfo-2008-03-02-Burning-Village.jpg

Check out these cool items available in Shrunken Ned's Shop starting on 3/1/08:

Pirate Costume
Hat, shirt, pants, and shoes
(each item sold separately.)
EventInfo-2008-03-01-Pirate-Costumes.jpg

PPR Tiny Pirate Ship
EventInfo-2008-03-01-PPR-Tiny-Pirate-Ship.jpg

PPR Skull Rock
EventInfo-2008-03-01-PPR-Skull-Rock.jpg

Ariel's Treasure Chest
EventInfo-2008-03-01-Ariels-Treasure-Chest-Color-Yellow.jpg

Jolly Roger T-Shirt
(available in 5 colors)
* Sold in Clothing.
EventInfo-2008-03-01-Jolly-Roger-T-Shirt.jpg

Turn into Shark Magic
(Single & Unlimited Use)
* Sold in the Main Street Magic Shop
EventInfo-2008-03-01-Turn-Into-Shark-Magic.jpg
Happenings this Month in VMK
EventInfo-2008-03-01-BlogPhoto_POTC_RAT.jpg

Pirates of the Caribbean
Ride-A-Thon

March 1–2

Arrgh! Ye come seeking adventure and salty old pirates,eh? Then ye come to the right place! All day, this weekend, take a ride on VMK's virtual attraction for pirate treasure! Every ride get's a prize! Arrgh! Now that's a bounty fit fer any pirate.

Jolly Roger Flag

EventInfo-2008-03-01-Jolly-Roger-Flag.jpg

Receive this cool poster when you play VMK on Saturday, March 1, 2008. This poster will only be given out that day, so be sure to log in and play!

Goofy (Oh great after I spend my 10k)

Fin confirmed there are two ride weekends. The calendar has this weekend and next weekend as ride-a-thon dates.

I'm so so SO glad I didn't have a gold Ariel, would be terrible if I had and it comes out tomorrow and it's worth almost nothing.

I feel sorry for those who had it.

Am I the only one thinking that they might release a virtual POTC ride within the game? The way that they say "our virtual attraction" makes me think it might be something new tomorrow.

But, I could be completely wrong. It could just be riding Host created rooms, or Peter Pan. The fact that there is already a game for POTC in game is making me talk myself out of this idea too.

But I am crossing my fingers that there is something bigger we are waking up to in the morning. :wizard:

Is this a trick question I am looking at the pirate flags and can not tell the difference. Anyone able to tell me the difference between old and new:lmao:

Is this a trick question I am looking at the pirate flags and can not tell the difference. Anyone able to tell me the difference between old and new:lmao:

About 40 credits :goodvibes

Happenings in VMK

Log in on 2-2-08 for a gray crate, yes that right in honor of Pirate Month we are awarding you heavily.

OMG. I just traded full girl pirate for herbie shoes and shirt last week!!!
Ohh yeah!! :woohoo:

OMG. I just traded full girl pirate for herbie shoes and shirt last week!!!
Ohh yeah!! :woohoo:

w00t!! Although that's terrible for the person you traded it too rofl.

Arg, more magic for me to spend credits on. I love the shark magic, but
I have no credits left from stitch magic released just last week. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter