Pirates of The Caribbean - It's What's on Your Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told my parents I'd get a Facebook just to talk to my sister,but I added tons of people from school.

41eb70a6.jpg

MY LOVE.

Is failing 65 or below or below 65? Cause so far, I have a 65 in science :headache:

What's your grading scale? We have a 10 point scale and failing is below a 60.

It's usually 60 or below,but it's how your school's system of grading works.

The pass grade in University over here (at least mine) is 40%... A Levels was mainly 30%, and GCSE varied, depending on the subject.

Yeah, schools are much more lenient over here.

We had a sub in 4th period today. So I left my seat to go move to the back table with my best friend and two of our other friends. And my best friend drew a pretty amazing picture :-)

DSC00734.jpg

AIN'T IT CUTE?
Me, JB, and her xD

I want to go to school in England. D:

I might be able to pass math!

I think I've had my FB for almost 3 years. I remember I was 14 when I first made it.

WDW is cancelling Grad Nite. D:

I'm so disappointed. I was looking forward to going next year!

I want to go to school in England. D:

I might be able to pass math!

Plus, we have a different scale. It varies based on exams, but the one for uni at the moment is:

<30% - U
30-39% - E
40-49% - D
50-59% - C
60-69% - B
70%> - A

A 100-93
B 92-85
C 77-84
D 70-76
F 69-0

English- 86
Science- 86
Health/Pe- 95
Teen Living- teacher hasn't been here the past two days. But I know I've got an A.

So that's 2 B's and 2 A's.

MUCH better than my last semester's straight B's.

I am hoping Facebook isn't too difficult to work. What do y'all think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter