Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End VMK Tie-In

AHHH I didn't see the 51 days!! And here I was thinking waiting another day wouldn't be so bad. ARGGGGG

Yup. Here in old Virginia, the timer is now saying we have 51 days and 23:55 hours to wait. Ah well. And here I was all excited about whatever it might be. Drat. :sad1:

DO NOT DESPAIR!!! The timer doesn't go to the game anymore: it goes to the MOVIE RELEASE. (May 25)

Does it say undefined when you click on the gold coin for anyone else?

Yeah, they haven't "fixed" that yet. (that coin is Jack's: we have to find our own)

Anyone come up with a way to get to Tortuga?

Nope still looking. So we have to find ANOTHER gold coin that makes more sense, but where could it be. :rolleyes:

Nope still looking. So we have to find ANOTHER gold coin that makes more sense, but where could it be. :rolleyes:

Jack says we should go to Tortuga and steal one from Cutler Beckett. The only problem remains is how to GET to Tortuga...

Jack says we should go to Tortuga and steal one from Cutler Beckett. The only problem remains is how to GET to Tortuga...

Good question. I'm looking, but no clue so far.

My computer must've been acting up earlier. When I went back to the game, it wouldn't let me play any further and said to download the widget again. It's working now, though. Sorry for the scare, folks! :headache:

I am still looking for Tortuga with no luck. I even thought about going back to the Pirates 2 game, lol.

I am still looking for Tortuga with no luck. I even thought about going back to the Pirates 2 game, lol.

HA! See, see! I'm at Tortuga... now I just have to find Beckett. Was Beckett even in the POTC2 game? :rotfl2:

Maybe we should just wait until tomorrow, is it possible they didn't "update" the game tonight?

Maybe we should just wait until tomorrow, is it possible they didn't "update" the game tonight?

But they did update the game... It now lets on the new Pieces of Eight and hints at the next step. Maybe we're not clicking somewhere that we should be....

Well, I advanced my computer's calendar to May 26th and now I have a cool picture of Jack Sparrow and it says "At World's End Now Playing!"

Too bad their game is not as easy to trick. :rotfl:

But they did update the game... It now lets on the new Pieces of Eight and hints at the next step. Maybe we're not clicking somewhere that we should be....

Maybe we got to advance as far as they wanted us to tonight?

But, it was not very far.

Maybe it is us West Coast time clock forwarders? :rolleyes1

Well, I advanced my computer's calendar to May 26th and now I have a cool picture of Jack Sparrow and it says "At World's End Now Playing!"

Owned. ;)

Hmmm, so I've "reset" the game, and have started playing through it again.

EDIT: I RECOMMEND, RECOMMEND, RECOMMEND DOING THIS!!!! GREAT CLIPS IN BETWEEN SCENES!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter