Pirates League at DL

MUDoc81

Earning My Ears
We’re WDW pros planning our first trip to DL in January. My daughter asked about doing the Mermaid makeover like they have at Pirates League at WDW. Does DL have something similar? Or is BBB the only option?

Thanks!

As far as I know only BBB- they used to have Frozen makeovers but I don’t think they do those at the Frozen store any more, so just the packages at BBB are what’s left since we last researched it

They had it at Halloween time for a year or two, we have definitely done it there once, but they haven't it the last few years sadly.

As far as I know only BBB- they used to have Frozen makeovers but I don’t think they do those at the Frozen store any more, so just the packages at BBB are what’s left since we last researched it
This is correct. Only BBB that I know of, since Anna & Elsa's Boutique closed. That boutique is now The Disney Dress Shoppe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts