Pirates and their Princesses-DIS Friends take on the WORLD Sep/Oct 2011

MaryAz

DIS Veteran
Hello and Welcome to our group PTR!!! We are a group of friends who met on the DIS who are going to meet up in Sep/Oct of 2011. Some of us have met in person,others look forward to doing so!! Each of us will pick a color to write in and share our plans and ADR's. We plan to have several meetups so if you are also going during this time please say hi!!!

Title EDIT WE are SOOO excited to add 2 more pirates to our group!!!

Thanks for joining in!!!

I'll be pink!! Woo hoo, a group report! Maybe I'll finally finish this one! Are we going to do a group TR when it's all said and done too? :thumbsup2

Let the planning begin!

I'll post in BLUE being I have the only little Prince/Pirate of the group....

so, who am I?!?
I, Connie, am the mommy of a very spirited, sometimes shy, child who loves all Disney characters he can meet, high five, and of course HUG! I am also a Disney lover and the disser of the family, I cannot wait for this trip to see Leanne and her family again.; and to meet Kathy, Mary, Stephanie, Wendy, Kayce....and all other dissers we meet along the way! I have so many dis sisters I cannot wait to meet as life travels allows.

DS4, Ashton, our Pirate of this PTR:
disneyIIIIV324-1-1.jpg
disneyIIIIV204-1-1.jpg

and DH, Danny, who cannot wait to meet all the guys to share in some spirited fun!
disney09226-1.jpg

When: Sept 28 - Oct 3
Where: POP

well, that is my group so let the magic begin....

I'm here and I'm ORANGE! Fitting since this is a MNSSHP PTR.

Bella and I are so excited to be a part of this trip/PTR!

I'm here too. I have a bit of work to do, but I'll be back later for intros.

Hello and Welcome to our group PTR!!! We are a group of friends who met on the DIS who are going to meet up in Sep/Oct of 2011. Some of us have met in person,others look forward to doing so!! Each of us will pick a color to write in and share our plans and ADR's. We plan to have several meetups so if you are also going during this time please say hi!!!

We came up with the title because there is just one Prince in the group!!! Will he survive meeting all those ladies :)

Thanks for joining in!!!

Thank you Mary for getting this started!

I'm here too (kinda) but will be sporadic poster until I finish up with a class. :goodvibes

:) I'm glad we got it straightened out. :lmao:

I'm here (obviously) and ready to plan-now that I have my color straight :)

I'll be pink!! Woo hoo, a group report! Maybe I'll finally finish this one! Are we going to do a group TR when it's all said and done too? :thumbsup2

Let the planning begin!

I'm here and I'm ORANGE! Fitting since this is a MNSSHP PTR.

Bella and I are so excited to be a part of this trip/PTR!

I'm here too. I have a bit of work to do, but I'll be back later for intros. :)[/COLOR]

And I guess I'll be the normal color of the DIS.

Am I the only making proper introductions! :confused3
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
now, that you guys have decided on colors; Let's get this thing started!

Let me introduce us!! I'll start with my princesses, Emily (4) and Eva (1)!!

Photo0230FiveBySeven.jpg

princess: Princess Emily is 4 (5 in July) and is already a HUGE Disney fan! She has been to Disney 4 times. First at the age of 10 months (May 07), then 22 months (May 08), almost 3 (May 09) and finally at 4 (Dec 10)! She assumes she'll be going again when she's 5 and keeps saying she'd like to go in the fall for my birthday (Oct 9th) Funny thing is, she has no idea we have this trip planned and that her BFF Lilian is going too! Anyway, Emily is funny, emotional, sarcastic and brilliant! She has always had a love for learning and is reading at a 1st grade level. Her favorite Disney movie is Snow White and her favorite rides are TT, ToT, Soarin, IASW, HM....all of them!!:thumbsup2 She's looking forward to Space Mountain this time around! She was an inch too short in Decemeber, but is closing that gap quickly!

Photo0197FourBySix.jpg

:tink:Princess Eva is 1 and teeny tiny like Tink! Maybe we should call her Pixie Eva! We were pixie dusted on our May 2009 trip and came home pregnant with her, our real life Disney Souvenir!! She loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Little Einsteins. Eva enjoyed her 1st trip to Disney in Dec 2010 at 11 months old! She was in awe of all of the Christmas lights and decorations (so were we!!) Her favorite rides are IASW and Winnie the Pooh! Eva is just starting to talk, but her personality is already strong! She loves to laugh, is a daredevil and likes to get into everything! Definitely my trouble maker!!;) I can't wait to take my girls back to the World!!

Photo0116FourBySix.jpg

Eva's shirt in the above picture was a surprise that Stephanie (Charlefours) made for Eva for our last trip! It says, "Disney Souviner"!! Minnie Mouse got quite a kick out of it!! Many people commented about how cute it/she was!! Thanks again Stephanie!!:hug:

Now on to the King and Queen!!
Photo0160FourBySix.jpg

:surfweb:Me, Wendy - 36 Mom, wife and Disney lover. I am usually found hauling my kids around town to school, dance, etc! I enjoy reading, crafting, Targeting, lounging on the couch and sleeping! :rotfl: I am the one who plans our magical vacations! I usually book when we are going and then let my DH know!! I've been a busy bee lately with a new business that Stephanie (Charlefours) and I have started, but Disney is always on my mind!! My favorite Disney movie is Meet the Robinsons and my favorite ride is Splash Mountain or Soarin' or...well, I'm going with Emily on this one and saying all of them!!

pirate: DH, Mike - 36 Loving husband and World's Greatest Daddy! He brings home the bacon and loves playing video games! Mike loves Disney too, but leaves the planning to me, unless we're talking ADRs! Mike is a foodie and always has an input as to where we eat! His favorite Disney movie is UP! and his favorite rides are Soarin' and Haunted Mansion!

We'll be staying at Pop this time on the DDP from Sept. 24 - Oct 2nd!!

I love the DIS and have been talking for years with some great people. I have been very fortunate to meet a few of you and even create true friendships! In fact, last year Stephanie and I met on here, realized we lived about 3 miles from each other and now we hang out just about every day! We have become great friends and our DDs, Emily and Lilian, are BFFs!! DISers ROCK!!

I'm ready to start planning so let's get this party started!!:cool1:

Okay, here are my introductions.

There is my darling Disney loving husband, Mark. Mark has the warmest heart and the sweetest personality in the world. Disney is his favorite place to be (he wants to work there when he retires):

DSC00733.jpg

Then there is me, Kathy, the Disney planner. I want Mark to retire so he can work at Disney and I can play in Florida:

DSC01322.jpg

This is the two of us last year with Mary's (MaryAZ) adorable urchins...I mean daughters...who we had a blast with on our last trip and can't wait to see this trip, along with all of all the other DISer's we're going to meet...princesses and pirate included.

cutegirls-1.jpg

WOW! Fun group going! Wish I could be there too! I'll follow along, but am about to start classes- don't know how much I can post, but will definitely be reading!

WOW! Fun group going! Wish I could be there too! I'll follow along, but am about to start classes- don't know how much I can post, but will definitely be reading!

:welcome: to Liesa!! Wish you could be there too!!! Here is some pixiedust: for your classes. Thanks for reading!!

Just showed the pics to Cayley and she said that Ashton "looks like he is fun" and Emily looks "like Rapunzel" And when she saw Kathy and Mark she said " I just :love: them"
Back tonight with my intro!!

And when she saw Kathy and Mark she said " I just :love: them"
Back tonight with my intro!!

And we love them back!!! And Mark will be able to play more at the pool now that his neck is completely healed. Maybe Cayley can get him to go down the slide. ;)

My introduction!

My name is Kayce and I am a single mom to a five year old girl, Bella.

About me: I am a kindergarten teacher by heart, but am teaching first grade this year due to budget cuts in my home state, Illinois. I am addicted to running which I never imagined I would be. I taught myself to sew for our ‘10 trip and also can’t believe it but I love to sew! I actually love anything crafty. I also read a ton and love summer and sunshine. My favorite park is MK followed closely by DHS and my favorite ride is ToT. I am an adrenaline junkie and love thrill rides! But I also love the classic Disney rides, too. I don’t really have a favorite character, I guess it would be Belle if I had to pick because she is the one with her nose in a book all the time.

Onto Bella: she is a very sweet and smart kindergartener. She definitely can get the Diva attitude going on but for the most part is pure princess. Her main playmates growing up have been my nephews, who are now 9 and 11, so she thinks she is much older than she actually is. Though on this last trip, she was scared by the Barnstormer, TT, HM, and PotC. I think the latter two were for attention, as my mother and sister were there and fawned all over her when they thought she was scared. She didn’t like going fast then, but we are going to try it again and she actually wants to try Space Mountain! She loved Splash so we’ll see. She is also pretty teeny, I am hoping by Sept she reaches the required 44 inches (she is 42.5 now). Her favorite park is MK and her favorite rides were Peter Pan, Dumbo, It’s a Small World, and the Carousel of Progress. Her favorite characters are any girl characters! Princess, Fairy, Marie, Minnie, Daisy, Jessie, she doesn’t care! She wants to be them all!

Here are some pics of us!
IMG_1931.jpg

IMG_1926.jpg

Image0057.jpg

IMG_1963.jpg

I haven't met anyone from this group in person and I can't wait to do so!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!