PiratePrincessKT's Rare Trades, DLR Pumpkin, Christmas and more

pirateprincessKT

DIS Veteran
Hello all, I have gathered together my rarest of things to put before you now.

What I have:

2 DLR Pumpkins
1 White Snowman
1 Gold Snowman
1 Blue Wreath

2x Full Golden collection (turnstyle, scoreboard, random number, penny press, rope)

[EDIT] I also now have a pirate prison room code available (old card, not from new pins)

Also, 1 Haunted Mansion Conservatory codes. --only one available now

I just came across these cards today, and even though it is past the expiration date on the cards, i was able to input codes from the rest of the mansion quest (clock, leota collection, and two other rooms) without a problem. If you trade for these codes with me I will of course send the code first and let you make sure it worked before trading your items. I have full confidence that the codes still work based on my ability to input the rest.

What I want:

!!Pink Tiki!!
!!Yellow Slipper Chair!!
Pink Slipper Chair
Mansion clock
Black Mansion Candle
Sparrow
Stitch
Feel free to offer, I'm mostly out of ideas on this one for the moment. I don't need any in-park quest stuff or room codes

[EDIT] If you could please post your offers here instead of pm, it is easier for me to keep it straight and also I think offers people a fair chance to see what offers are on the block.

Ahoy thar pirateprincessKT! :) I'm interested in a HM conservatory room code. I'm not sure what I have for trade right now but off the top of my head I know I have two pirate stools with posts for trade, a 1* snowman magic, and a 5* Teleportation Magic.

~Sparky Boots

I would give a pink slipper for a white snowman, I've been looking all over and no one seems to be trading it :(

Lion ;)

will trade anything in my sig or dlr pumpkin for hm room code but i need code first

I really want a DLR pumpkin and do u have any room codes left?Look at my thread for the stuff i trad'in post what u want. Also clean out your Pm's

:) I will start with a pink slipper and a pirate couch for white snowman :)

All in all, I haven’t seen any offers for the room code that I think are super exciting to me, but we'll see. As far as offers so far:

Sparkle_Cherry said:
Ahoy thar pirateprincessKT! :) I'm interested in a HM conservatory room code. I'm not sure what I have for trade right now but off the top of my head I know I have two pirate stools with posts for trade, a 1* snowman magic, and a 5* Teleportation Magic.

~Sparky Boots

Sparkle, those are good offers, I have a lot of people that want the room code however who have sent pms, I’d like to give people a chance, but these are nice offers

birdman94 said:
will trade anything in my sig or dlr pumpkin for hm room code but i need code first

Sorry I’m not really interested in anything in your signature.

ash410 said:
:) I will start with a pink slipper and a pirate couch for white snowman :)

This is a very good offer and is in the lead right now,

Tootoo 22 said:
I really want a DLR pumpkin and do u have any room codes left?Look at my thread for the stuff i trad'in post what u want. Also clean out your Pm's
I have been negotiating with you from your thread so you know what I am interested in, but nothing of yours that I'm interested in do I think is worth these items, so sorry.

Also, I have been offered the Black Mansion candle for two HM room codes, but we'll see what happens in the next few days.

Hmm, are there any special pins or anything that you're interested in? I really want this room so anything you want or are looking for, tell me and I'll see what I can do. :thumbsup2

~Sparky Boots

Not sure of everything i have but I can offer these items for a HM room:

Pirate Insider tour pin
Pirate sand rug (NOT the one from Emporium)
1* Snowman Magic
1* Bat Magic

I have had an offer in game for a mansion clock and a pink slipper chair for the white snowman. This is absolutely by far the offer that makes me the most happy...can anybody offer same?

I add to my previous offer for the HM room...

-Wanted Poster
-Churro Pin

So my complete offer is:

-5* Teleportation Magic
-2 Pirate Stools w/posts
-1* Snowman Magic
-Wanted Poster
-Churro Pin

Anything else you're looking for, KT?

~Sparky Boots

I was wondering about my offer for the Mansion room?
Pirate Insider tour pin
Pirate sand rug (NOT the one from Emporium)
1* Snowman Magic
1* Bat Magic
I will also add a Green Typhoon Lagoon crate

Forever WDW I do like your offer a lot, I am hoping for mansion quest items more than insider tour pin, since I have two of those already. Sparkle Cherry sorry but ForeverWDW is more interesting to me...and Disney Dreams can you let me know what the offer is? i won't finalize until I hear from you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter