Pirate Rooms at CBR Questions?

1hero2princesses

DIS Veteran
Anyone know what buildings these are in and how close the buildings are to the pool, eating areas etc? I would rather be close, but a themed room sounds neat. Anyone know how much more they cost than a regular room? Also, anyone stayed in one yet ( I don't know if they are available yet) did you like them? I booked bounceback at CBR for next year and was told I could still upgrade to one of these if I wanted and if they are still available. Was not sure if it was worth it. Any thoughts?

The new pirate rooms will be in Trinidad South - farthest from the main building - OPR. I think WDW did this to create a demand for an undesirable location. Pretty smart on their part! :thumbsup2 I don't think they are scheduled to be done until January. TS is probably a 10 minute walk to OPR. There is a quiet pool in every village and a bus stop too. You can always take the internal shuttle if you don't feel like walking. I think the price is something like $25 extra a night (not exactly sure on that).

We love CBR and will probably stick with a standard room on our upcoming trip.

Can't wait to see that new pool! :goodvibes

I was afraid of that. I read on the CBR thread there were also Nemo rooms? Are those done yet? We are bouncing back in Sept/Oct 2009 if we can still afford it then! We have never been to CBR. Are the Nemo rooms just as far out? My guess is my DH will not want to do it if it costs more and is far away, but I will ask him. Are all the rooms being redone at CBR?

I was afraid of that. I read on the CBR thread there were also Nemo rooms? Are those done yet? We are bouncing back in Sept/Oct 2009 if we can still afford it then! We have never been to CBR. Are the Nemo rooms just as far out? My guess is my DH will not want to do it if it costs more and is far away, but I will ask him. Are all the rooms being redone at CBR?

My understanding is that ALL of the rooms with the exception of Trinidad South will be Nemo rooms. I believe one building is already finished; they will definitely all be completed by next fall.

We're just back from CBR - TS bldg. 35 - it was about 7 min. walk for us to the food court.

All the rest of villages will be Nemo :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter