Pirate & Princess Parties for 2009?

scarlett873

<font color=hotpink>Surrounded by true friends<br>
Any ideas on when they'll release the dates for next year's parties? I assume that since they were so popular this year that they will be offered next year too...

Was kinda hoping that one might line up with our dates just before the podcast cruise! I looked at this year's dates and it looks like they had them in May...but mostly on Friday nights.

I am looking for this info too. I am planning to go in Feb, during Pres week, and again in May for DD 12th bd. Surely I'll be able to get in during one of those visits.

:thumbsup2 We went to the Pirate & Princess Party on Memorial Day, a Monday. It was SOOO awesome. By far our best trip to MK. Cool and uncrowded even on a holiday!

There is definitely one the first Sunday in March. They are selling tickets to people registering for the Princess half marathon.

The fireworks alone for the P&PP are worth having them again in 2009! absolutely breathtaking!

We went last Aug. My dd is disapointed they won't be this August as well. It was fun.

I was so hoping that party dates would match up with comparable dates from 2008, but based on Feb. park hours it looks like the only possibility for parties would be Friday 20th and 27th. Of course calendars are "subject to change" but . . .anyone have any thoughts on this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter