Pirate Night on the Dream (4 night)

tripster222

Mouseketeer
Can someone please tell me when Pirate Night is on the 4-night Dream cruise? Is it Nassau or the day at sea? Thanks!

I think it is the night you are in Nassau. The tropical deck party was then last time for us.

Is this for the Aug 15th Cruise??

Yes, looking forward to meeting you then!

I thought it was Nassau, but then I remember reading a post that mentioned it was on the Sea day. So, I figured I'd ask for clarification from a recent cruiser. ...Maybe the post I remember reading was from a longer cruise. :confused3

Hey guys!! :wave2:

I understand Itinerary B is different. We also had Itinerary B on the 6/20 sailing and Pirate Night was the 3rd night (sea day), not Nassau day.

Hope this helps and see ya real soon,
Heather

Hey guys!! :wave2:

I understand Itinerary B is different. We also had Itinerary B on the 6/20 sailing and Pirate Night was the 3rd night (sea day), not Nassau day.

Hope this helps and see ya real soon,
Heather

Heather - Now I am confused. :confused3 Are you saying that it is on the Sea day since we have Itinerary B? :scratchin If so, that would be great! I would prefer it that way.

Buy the way, great seeing you both her on this thread! Can't believe our cruise is almost here! I've been waiting a year and a half for this! :tigger:

See you both soon! :wave2: ...and thanks for the replies

We're doing 4-night on Dream in October. I was told by Disney that Pirate night was the 3rd night. Day 1 Embark, Day 2 Nassau, Day 3 Castaway Cay / Pirate Night, Day 4 Sea Day. There are 3 different dining rotations - Day 3 and Day 4 will be the same restaurant, but Day 3 will be pirate themed with a pirate menu. I guess this is all subject to change...

My friend was just on The Dream last month and said they can only do fireworks on the day/night at sea, not sure how that plays into this. I guess we'll find out on Wednesday!!!!!

Hi to my fellow 8/15ers! We had the same itinerary this past November, and yes...it was on the at sea day!

See you Wednesday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter