Pirate Night-3 Day

staceymerrill

DIS Veteran
Please forgive me, as I know this is an often asked question.....

What night on 3-day is Pirate Night?....Are the festivities the same as we enjoyed on our recent 7 day Western i.e. fireworks?

Thank you....

friday night, nasau night.

thursday is hercules the muse-ical, and 80's night,
friday is nassau , golden mickeys,and pirate night and fireworks,
and sat is castaway cay dembarkation talk and disney dreams, and early bedtime for us after packing, had to get up at 5

just drove 23 hrs straight from port c to edmond oklahoma, i actually said this morning was fun to my wife about an hr ago, and was talking about yesterday...=D

havce fun

DVK

I was wondering the same thing....

Vintage... heck of a drive after a vacation.... lol on your comment!

Please tell us more about Pirates night....anybody pirate:
Can we buy costumes on the ship??
Any infomation please.
Thanks,
DG :wave2:

pretty cool, they hand out red pirate night bandanas at dinner to wear during the party, starts at 930-945, fireworks 1015-1030. costumes and assecories are available in the shops, but were pretty limited to kiddy piraty stuff...the cool one was a pirate skull cap with goofy ears, first one i saw wearing this was a maybe 1 yr old girl nawing on the goofy pirate ear ring....

laurabearz, yea long drive but i dont remember it, yes, its that boring, we'd do it again though, 9am yesterday felt like 3pm, so a whole day squashed into 5 hrs worth of memories.

already crunchin the numbers to do it again in 2007.

DVK

Thanks for the info!

We plan on bringing some stuff to spice up our pirate outfits.... DH would make a great Smee!!

This sounds great. My boys will LOVE it. I read somewhere about a 'Pirate Dinner'. Is this the same thing? pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter