Pirate Encounter in Grand Cayman

You go out on a wooden "Pirate" ship, the crew acts like pirates, makes the kids swab the decks, and then you can walk the plank when they dock in the water, swim for a while. The excursion's full description is listed on the DCL website(I don't know all of the details) It looks fun for adults and kids!!:thumbsup2

We did this one, and thought it was one of the "best buy" excursions out there. The kids and adults enjoyed. Water was wonderful to swim, and they had high and low planks to jump from. Cool drinks for all. Very good!

DSC00070.jpg

PICT0141.jpg

PICT0140.jpg

We did this last Nov and my DD (6) loved it. I wasn't feeling well that day but thought it was nice considering. My DD and DH walked the plank several times and swam. They provide life jackets and drinks for children and rum punch for adults. The children had to scrub the deck and were treated like pirates. Be prepared to get wet! Very good value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter